CHAPTER 43

Warning: hot, mature content and sexual imagery skip the chapter if you want . And Wait for the next update

Alessandro

Hot. She wasn't as I expected. With very strike, her grip and her want was on fire.

"Dont fvcking, stop Alessandro". I want to slow down because it was her first time but she wanted everything at once.

And did stop moving, is she okay.

"If you are going to be like this I don't want to do this". What the hell she means by that... "Stop controlling yourself, I want to damn it, you are holding back, I want that Nerd to fvck me like he will do it to his favorite book".

Yes I was holding back, I'm too big to lash in and out of her and to be serious I was scared to destroy her.

And there she got up.

"Sit." I did what she said. Sex did give her new commanding voice, I think. She took hold of my manhood. Licked in and sucked the tip with her hot mouth, she was looking into my eyes like she was baiting for the beast inside. She teases my ball with her fingers, wrong move girl. I can't believe she sucking it, her juicy lips was pressing and fvcking hell she so gonna pay for it all.

Jasmine

It aches, slammed so hard and with each thrust he was deeper and deeper, god, I felt like he ripped me apart. It hurt to extreme level, but it feels so good.

He was not just thrusting into my pussy, damn he was actually my breast, and he was getting wilder by each passing second.

"You are so fvcking tight my love, so wet, I have never seen something so erotic". He was looking at his manhood coming in and out of my pussy and he getting harder looking at it.

Damn, he was right. It did look so hot.

"Stop biting that lip, love." I just did something opposite to it.

I just slipped a finger inside my mouth; suck it out making it rub my lips, smoothing it with my tongue.

He looked like he could kill, his pale blue eye got darker and the impact was something, I wasn't able to handle.

I was screaming his name, I can't breathe god. I shouldn't have done that. Alessandro was lost .... He lost himself. He was fvcking so harder that all my inner muscles were paining, I came three times while he was still not close to come.

"fvck.... "He wasn't even allowing me to speak, he was eating my mouth, my face, I can't breathe. His hands never losing my breast, I don't know how he was able to keep, fvcking so hard, yet his torturous kneading of my breast without fall. It was getting unbearable. He moved my hair out of my face; it was sticky with all the sweat.

"Mine". He looked into my eyes and that was the blood hell of the thrust, it did hit me on the pleasure point. If I'm not wrong it was my g-spot. He was in a rhythm, to ruin it.

"Look at me, baby. I'm your man. Your fvcking nerd, your husband, do you want me!?" I was moaning and the stars started appearing in my eyes, it was not helping the situation. But I was in heaven with him right now.

"I want you". He strikes it harder.

"Tell me how much fvcking you want it, love". He let out a loud groan, like he was in pain. I can feel he is about to come.

Damn his pace. "aha...(thrust) You (thrust) ... I want (thrust) damn.... ***thrust, thrust, thrust... I can't complete it, I was losing it all, I was about to come, so did Alessandro was.