CHAPTER 11

Jasmine

I hate Vanessa. She just ignored me, I can't believe it. I thought she will be all questioning my ass to know what happened at Alessandro's but here; she changed into a mini short skirt and now making lasagna for Mac. And she says she is not into old men.

But Mr. Caesar was look at her like she was his long lost child and definitely got crazy over time.

Poor Van had no chance with Mac; she should have known that by now.

Hmm..... she was hyper when we were discussing about going to do project at Alessandro's home and now look at her.

***FLASHBACK***

"If it's not for his specs, I'm sure those piercing eyes could kill anyone."

"He looks like a mafia leader, with those two henchmen by his side."

"A normal talk with Alessandro I don't think so it's possible"

"He walks as if he wants to crush each and every person in the process."

"If you have any sense of confidence, self-respect, ego or even attraction towards him, delete it, I repeat it! Delete it!!!! Completely, otherwise, he can sense it, I promise and when he does he will destroy you, and you can never get them back."

"OK guys will call back you later". Vanessa ends up the conference call with her graduation party committee. She thought it will be a good idea to know your enemy before you attack them.

Well, I'm not scared anymore I feel like I just need to relocate.

"That was not a good idea". Van was face palming.

"You think so!" I faked a smile. "And I wasted my whole day for shopping for a cold blooded murderer".

"I'm not going". I was cuddling back to my blanket. And it was snatched away. Gosh..... She is making this habit.

"Nope, you are going. You are under Mac's protection and nothing will happen to you".

She took the four bags out of my closet "And these are not just shopping bag or clothes. They are your armor to fight". She had those crazy eyes not again.

"Tempt him, tease him, and make him beg for your attention". She took out black lingerie. Which I think should be even banned from the shop, malls or any other place it screams 'inappropriate'. I can't even imagine wearing that.

"This will drive him insane". She was grinning like a mad lady. I really don't want to know what is with her. She knows me from childhood why on earth she think I will wear something like that.

I want to hide somewhere, not only from Alessandro but Van's also. Her crazy ideas were making me nervous and nauseous.

She was keeping on mumbling about how I'm going to show off my body and.....I fall asleep without my blanket on.

The end

***FLASHBACK OVER***

And look at her right now blushing and feeding Mac without any concern for her friend who had just came out of a fight zone.

°-----------------------++------------------------°

Four hours later.......

"Thanks for the dinner, I will see you soon Princess". Mac kissed my forehead and said bye to Vanessa and left to parking lot. Vanessa was still in daze.

"You know, it's never going too happened!?"

Van let out a deep sigh. "I know, he thinks I'm a little girl who lost her mind." she turned around and was frowning. "Why can't boys at school can be a man like him?"

"I guess because they are actually boys and there is still time left for them to become men".

Van was grinning suddenly. Oh no... Hyper alert...

"So when is the wedding"? Aha.....

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You had a hot study session, I can see now tell me every single detail". She closed the door and dragged me to the bedroom. I was still in that stupid dress.

She settles us on the bed. I was sitting at edge of bed and she was sitting in Indian style in the middle of the bed.

"Are you still virgin?" Oh. My. God. Did she just ask me that?

"What is wrong with you Van!?" I stood up immediately and started pacing around. "Look I know, you are shipping me and Alessandro secretly but listen. Nothing is ever gonna happened. He doesn't like me and.....

She was humming.... I think she lost it!!!!

"I know, you did dirty.... but you are too innocent to hide it". She was hiding her smile.

"What do you mean?" My head's was going to burst anytime with her assumptions.

She elegantly gets off the bed, took my hand and made me stand in front of the mirror.

She moves my hair from neck and there was three dark spots, looked like biting marks. Two were purple and one was dark red. Oh god.

"I didn't know you will be able to seduce him so quickly". She was now jumping at the back. "Look at those hickeys; I can't imagine how far it was gone".

Her face changed into angry.

"But why are you hiding it from me". She crossed her hands in front of her chest.

Why I did hide it from her? Because, I wasn't even conscious of it happening on the first place.

That means it really did happened.

I touched my purple marks. Pressed it... it hurts a bit. That means it was real. Those suck on my neck. His hands on my breast, my butt and he licked between by breast.

He ... The Alessandro....

And he bite my nippl....

I started seeing black and then......

I fainted.....