CHAPTER 36

Jasmine

Am I in movies? It's doesn't even looks like a room itself. It looks like... Its looks like. . . I'm dreaming this beautiful night sky. Yes night sky with star twinkling and clouds moving. I guess Vanessa and Jeremy knew about this because they left me immediately like they want my precious reaction to this surprise to wholly own to Alessandro.

And guess what I had was a huge urge to hug him. I can't wait to love him. Holy shit.... Did I just. Oh course, I just said that. My god! how this happened so fast. Maybe it's just this whole marriage deal has set my thinking overboard. Ya right it's just overwhelmed by Alessandro's sexy wooing.

********"""""""""""""""""""""********

I have being sitting in this romantic set room for almost three hours. I was waiting for Alessandro with the same love sick eyes like if he just popped in I will just ... Kiss him to heaven.

But that didn't happened instead, some more hours passed and it's almost 2 o'clock. I can't believe he just left me like that.

I can't hear anyone in the house and because I didn't want to get lost in this mansion, and truly speaking scared to be lost I didn't go out to search for him.

I'm so damn angry with him, that I want to throw.... Let me see.. His desk at him but, where the hell was he.

Soon a scratch of wheels can be heard from outside. What the hell is happening?

I was glued to window to see what's this all hurry sound was about. Very soon a sweat filled Alessandro was off the car with a beautiful girl, tall model figure with all beautiful make up. I'm nothing but ugly duckling in front of her. She was talking to him with her hands on his shoulder and moving it slowly to hold his hands and then she is bending. Please don't kiss. And she bends more. God Noooo....

He is freaking mine. You bitch I'm so gone kill both of them. I was out of my room in seconds. I was searching for the way to living room but after ten minutes of reaching to rooms, bathrooms and store rooms, I finally called it a quitter.

And I regret losing my time to spy on my new husband and that bitch Mistress.

Without much delay, the knob of the room was moving. He is so gone to cheat me on my first night.

*********"""""""""'''''''''''""""""""""""""********

Alessandro

This was third shock of tonight. Why? She isn't wearing her wedding gown. But I'm not at all complaining about the way my shirt was making her so tempting sexy to devour in all the inappropriate ways in my mind. But soon the vision changed into something fluffy. After checking my hands, well it was the pillow again on my face. So she is angry.

And there she cat walk marched to my face and was speaking with those soft lips...hmmm Wait a minute, change that speaking into shouting.

************"""""""""""*************

Jasmine

"How dare you can do this to me? I know we had issues but you can't just cheat me like that". He didn't say anything but was easily going to his room. But I noticed how his eyes skimmed me through those glasses. Because, I did freaking wearing his shirt that to with the same sexy lace lingerie that he brought me with the wedding dress.

But he was ignoring my ranting and got inside and losing his tie like I wasn't even in this room. Fvck married. I'm so going to kill him.

I turned him around and grabbed his collar, I so want to hit him badly.