CHAPTER 39

Warning: mature contents

Jasmine

I hate morning and now I hate it more because, I wanted him last night like hell I want to search for him and give him a piece of my mind but at night I was scared to go searching in this big house.

So now I'm going to hunt his ass down and tease him or like Vanessa said seduce him. That girl is a psychic.

I look at my sleeping form in the mirror which actually looked like a mess but with Alessandro's assault I had different shades on my face, which I'm sure he will love to see. But I need to brush my teeth first don't want to make him faint with my shocking breathe.

After brushing and conforming that I smell good. I walked out of the room. And thanks to his dog by the way, that I'm no longer a stranger to this house. So I made my way to kitchen. If he is a real human being, he must be eating after last night's work out.

There was a sound that emerged from the clash of dishes. Okay I might have forgotten that Mac and Peter were there too in the house. God, did they hear us last night. I couldn't help but blush.

"Peter, stop starring at my daughter and Sandro, your sandwich waiting inside your mouth chew it. Even though I know she is your wife. Stop giving her that I will have you rather than this sandwich look".

Mac was right. Alessandro didn't even blink. I highly doubt if he even heard what his dad said.

"Peter, come with me, or you will break more things. We need to go out. " But Peter did break some more glasses because Alessandro was burning him with his fire cold gaze.

As soon as Mac and Peter left the room, Alessandro was again taking everything in more slowly than usual with his eyes burning me up like he actually wants to have me than that sandwich he was not chewing and still holding half of it still tight, between the teeth. I know how to eat that sandwich better than he could.

"Good Morning, baby". Yes baby is what I chose to call him, even though I had to kill my other mind which argued that nothing about him was baby... I mean you should look at him .... Well you can't because he is only mine.

I kissed his cheek and settled for the kitchen counter and took a bite from his sandwich but not without sucking his lower lip.

Oh God, his pupils got diluted and he was giving me a genuine heart melting smile. I can feel my chest clench. He actually loves me I can feel it.

He didn't move he was just looking at me with happiness dancing in those eyes and munching on his forgotten sandwich like a little boy.

I was happy for him being all happy and being cute or overdose of cuteness. But now i know one thing as Crystal clear, I am bad at seducing!!! And I really do need Van's class of seduction.

Speaking about seduction, Alessandro's happy eyes changed when i crossed by leg into from pale blue to darker shade of blue. And believe me it was the only thing I did to turn him on.

He finished his food and whipped his mouth with the napkin, folding his shirts sleeves till his elbow and was making his way to me with eyes holding mine.

"Good morning, love." He kissed me on my fuller mouth. Stealing, my breathe while bending me from the chair with kneading my ass with his other hand.

"I usually don't have dessert for breakfast but last night's starving made me want it right now". Ahha he wants what???

"You want me to make you dessert!?" I closed my mouth and he took five minutes to close his from the laughter.

His hands started to move from my legs to thighs to the center.

"I want you as dessert my love." And his fingers started moving between my legs, making its way to my heated core.

His hot eyes started to move at my breast, and soon his hands were weighing them and making me gulp.

He kneed down where his fingers was replaced with his hot breathe and soft lips. And soon my moaning filled the room with his assaulting my pussy with his skillful tongue. Making me, flush deeply. And he let out a high pitch groan. And with a flicking tongue deeper. And there gone all my resistance and i let it go. I came all over his mouth, which he sucked like it was his favorite dessert. He was licking and sucking it clean making me ready for next building orgasm.

~~You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch~~

"Hello, yes what!? Not a fire again.... what about me updated the security system.... Stop.. Explain... Yes... I'm coming ...". He has that song as his ringtone and did he really mean he is going to leave me like that.

"Stop pouting love". He took me in his arms like bridal style and settled me in his lap and kisses my bottom lips.

And started speaking while digging his head between my breasts and started sniffing it.

"It's an emergency, otherwise I won't have left you love. I will come home early. I don't think so I will be able to control myself, if you keep doing sweet things like that. Tonight I'm going to make you mine. I know you don't love me but I know you don't hate me either. So I don't want this distance to become more painful. Do you want it to happen?"

Do want I it to happen? Or it was just sex on my mind?

"You are still confused." I don't know if it was a question or a statement but it did sound like he was not hurt this time but a bit disappointed.

"It's okay. We don't need to hurry up for anything I can wait for you forever, love. " He placed a soft passionate kiss on my lips. For, some reason I couldn't response. And he didn't even complained and left with me still in shock with a kiss in forehead.

It took me time to recover from that mental debate. I got it to conclusion. I need to know him more, he is not exactly a stranger for me but he is kind of. I want to know about him everything. May be Mac could help or Jeremy, they look pretty close. Ugh.... Or I should search for his diary. Yes that's may be true. He talks very less; maybe he must have a diary or something. But I don't know where his room is. I mean I practically live in his room for two days but he never sleep with me. So where is his room?

I should find out where it is and should find out something about him, where he ran way keeping me hot and bothered.

************

Love is a lie
Which I lived
Lived it till I forgot
How to breathe.

You made it the only truth
You make me alive
Just Waiting for your approval
To claim you mine.

With love
Nisha 💓

Chao😘