CHAPTER 30

Alessandro

1 toaster, 2 lampshades, 7 pillows , 1 speaker , 12 glasses, 3 beer bottles and two high heels which I can't decide to give it back to her, but scare of her, if she will again aim it for my head.

I never have seen her getting this aggressive. She wasn't a violent one, i made monster I guess.

All this while, she was murmuring all the profanities.

Sam was hiding with his half beer bottle like his life depends on it; it is probably going to end on his head itself.

She was still searching for things to throw my way.

"Jasmine.., love you need to calm down".

"Love my foot, how dare you.... He was gay; I thought what on earth I lack that he doesn't find me attractive".

"You are super-hot believe me that's why I can't keep my hands to myself ".

And that scored me an expensive vase; dad is going to kill me.

Final she settled down. She was crying. Oh god.

I knee down to her level and tried to take her hands off the face.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME. I HATE YOU. THANKS FOR PLAYING ME LIKE I AM A FREAKING TOY. BUT I HATE YOU. YOU NEED TO GET THIS I CAN NEVER BE YOURS. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE".

She screamed on my face, while looking into my eyes, it felt like she meant it.... this can't be true.

"Jasmine hear me out." I was running after her but she turned around with crying red eyes. And I swallow all my words.

I think I lost her when she walk out of that door, I can't let it happened.

***************************************

Jasmine

Screw him. I can't believe he fooled me for freaking two months. I was trying hard to make him jealous, and he was laughing all over me, behind my back knowing nothing actually happened between Sam and me.

He freaking hired someone to keep me away from other relationships. Safe my foot, I hate him. I felt disgusting about myself than him for even liking him.

He just wants me. It doesn't matter to him to know how I feel. This is so wrong.

What heck my parents car doing in the parking. God, they are home. They can't even give me a call. Damn I'm so gone.

I sneak a peek into the living room. Thank God they didn't lock it. Mom and Dad were sitting in the couch and I'm sure coffee is what they were drinking. How can I get in room without them noticing? Or what if they already know I'm not in the house? Then why they didn't call me yet to ask me where I'm?

"Will you stop being creep and come inside already. We waited for you like hours, can't waist more time on babysitting you". Like, she ever did that. If you're wondering that's my mom, who thinks I'm a curse for some odd reason. Like, I need more things to awesomify this day. Oh god, this day is not ending.

"So how was the flight?" Mom and Dad looked at my dress , and I can see disapproval in them . All I want to say I'm don't care like they don't care about me.

"So, you were out on a date. I was right about you. You are just wh*ring around". How dare her.

"I'M NOT WHOR*NG AROUND, IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME, IT WILL BE BETTER YOU KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF".

"Don't you dare shout at your mom like this? We have being spending enough on you to hear all this". Dad never used to shouts at me, at least that was the only good thing about him. Now that's also gone. Can I get some peace of mind for today?

"Right too much spend. Thank you for that".

"She is getting too much, aggressive and sassy don't you think so? What do you think about getting her married off Harry? She will not be our burden anymore"

"What do you mean getting me, married? I'm just eighteen. I got admission for college you can't do this to me ".

"Oh! you bet we will". She was smirking. I can't help but cry.

"You can't do this to me, you are my parents for God sake."

"You wish we were".

*. *. *. *. *. *. *.

Love you all for reading and support thank you 😍😘

Like * Vote * Share * Comment