CHAPTER 19

Jasmine

I feel high on Apple juice. I was drunk and complaining about my now, not so wanted tattoo. Which is by the way I tried to get rid of with soap and water without touching the wound, which is now almost got healed. It was a small cut, in the mid line of A of the first letter of Alessandro.

It feels so weird that, stupid nerd. He didn't even give me the time to think I was naked in front of him. When I think about it now, I don't want to face him ever again; I want to leave this city. Should I pack my bags and leave with Van to Antarctica. That's the most ridiculous thing, I ever thought off.

Ugggghh.... I need a break from all of this, all this stuff keep n running in my head and making me mad.

Well, Vanessa had a weird expression when she has seen the tattoo. Speechless for almost five minutes, she didn't even scream, shout or tried to jump me of the cliff, because she always wanted to have, something like tattoo twin with me. But I had a very sensitive skin and hell, I was afraid of any kind of needles.

She just asked me, if it was painful or not. Well, about that, I think that device did that tattoo to my skin but what she asked still hangs in the air. Why is there a cut because, if that a device is made to punch a print or design, which I never knew off. Still it does not need a cut to generate a tattoo. Right!!!

Wow. Generate!!! I'm I becoming a genius with him. Ouch.... don't stretch....no...no... I throw my blanket away it was helping me to sit in comfortable position.

Well taking bath was also hard but thank God I took one. I swear my cat was starting to hate me.

There was a knock on my door. Ha????

"Can I come in?" that was Alessandro's husky voice. What the hell he is doing here.

I didn't say anything. I started to dig myself into blanket. Please be a bad dream. .... plzzzzz

"Jasmine" Wow. He makes it sound like all the love in this earth is in my name.

"I know you are not sleeping. I'm just here to talk, I'm not going to drag you out of that blanket but hear me out". That's a relief.

"Just tell me you are listening?" He took a deep breath. Should I? Of course, i should what if he takes away my blanket?

"I'm listen___ing". Hell why I'm stuttering.

"Look, I'm sorry. Whatever I did, I am really sorry. I didn't want to force you into anything and hurt you".

"It's just that I got wrong information about you, that you have taken money from my stepmother, who has some ulterior motives to destroy me. I thought you wear hired to seduce me".

"What???" I was so hyper by what he said that I took off that blanket and I wanted to throw him out. But, a flash of pain when I stretched stopped me from doing it.

"Aaaàhhh". I slowly started to sit on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I nodded my head. This was first time I have seen him like this, caring. He is so handsome. Without, angry expression, he even looks cute, but his pale blue eyes are still piercing my soul. And those lips, why are they smirking.

"Did you like my shorts or it's because you want to feel that I'm always with you".

What the???

"Will you stop starring my legs!?".

"I'm just looking at my shorts not your legs, or thighs, and how loses its on you, and how I want to take them off. And how I want to feel you and complete what I left to happen for another day. I'm not at all doing all that. Am I!?"

Damn, I was red. Tomato will be shy if they see me .This nerd have no filter for sure.

I did the most obvious thing I guess anyone else must have done I grabbed my blanket and fall free on my bed. And yes that did hurt.

And then I heard him walking towards my bed. God! even though I like him. He has most unexpected behavior and there is no question about how scared I'm right now.

Alessandro

Those lips, how I want to eat them. She looks so hot with my shorts on. The only doubt I had till now is gone. I'm sure; she does have feelings for me.

And there she is hiding again. Did I say too much? It doesn't matter i want her and she want me.

I move away from desk and start walking towards her bed looking at her clinging to the blanket more and more with my each step.

I sit near her avoiding the blanket on the bed. She definitely knows I'm near her, because now she was breathing heavily.

My gal. "Jasmine, come out. You know I can take away that blanket right. And if you think , this time I won't ask your permission before making love to you then you are wrong. I will and one more thing. That day when you were moaning my name I knew you want me as much as I want you."

That did make her jerk up! And hell it took all the resistance in me to hold back, just thinking about her moans made me hard.

I grabbed her hands and with a soft push she was face to face with me with her wide eyes.

I slowly reach for her chin, thought she will pull back but she didn't. I decided against my need. Because, her cute face was telling me, she wanted trust than anything else, so I did what I never did before. I kissed forehead. I feel like this is the most amazing feeling I ever had when I'm touching her. My dad was right. She is a princess. And I need to be slow, so i won't scare her away from me. I was hugging her and she was hugging me back while rubbing my back like I need more support than her. But how does she know that.

I was slowly getting light weighted. She is so soft and calming. I felt like I was never this calm before.
...
.
.
.
. *******

I hope you like the chapter.... Vote for me 😋

Q. And what do think, Miranda is going to do next??

Q.like all the cliché, will Alessandro's fan girls will attack her, you never know, right?