CHAPTER 20

Vanessa

"He looks too comfortable". I mouthed those words to Jas. Yes he did. Mr. Less, ya I named Alessandro, less throwing away all the letters to the gutter.

 Less, ya I named Alessandro, less throwing away all the letters to the gutter

And in return for an answer, she just shushed me with a finger. Ughhh....
She is just starring adorably at Alessandro's now calm and cute face ya, the devil, did look cute while sleeping. I turned around, not before frowning and then hiding a smile and closed the door to her room.

I let out a deep sigh. I mean this whole weak was a rollercoaster ride. All thanks to that nerd.

What's more problematic is that Jas likes him but she is afraid of him too. Who wouldn't be, he definitely did something to her that day, it was not just the wound but I have seen brushes all over her body. I tried to ask her about it, and all I would get from her as a reply or reaction was her blushing.

Well, that made me sure something did happened between them and that something has to do with some of the physical parts. And the ways, Alessandro is now lying on her lap, I think they may have done it.

And, I'm quite sure, it was forced but the way Jasmine was still blushing and adoring sleeping nerd, no doubt she wholeheartedly participated in it too.

In a way I'm happy for her. After all she does need someone to love her not like her parents, who are just more than ignorant towards her.

If he loves her, actually I don't doubt it. He loves her. I'm sure. But, he needs to put his entire act together, like today.

He did, asked nicely about Jas. I need to talk to him. He better, keep it nice with her. She desires all the love from right person. But, he needs to be that right.

Did I hear that bell again, what now? Isn't she having good time starring???
Ughhh....

Alessandro

Wow, after a long time I had a great sleep, feels like my muscles and brain slept with my heart's content. I feel refresh and happy. And what made me happier were the hands that were stroking my head with closed eyes and a soft smile on her lips.

Even though, I can tell she might had problem with her wound, but her face didn't show any signs of it.

I slowly, stood up and sit by her side leaning towards the wall. She was not looking at me now, while pulling her shorts a bit to make it longer.

I smiled a little; this girl is amazing, one minute before she was enjoying staring at me now she isn't even looking.

"Jasmine" She looked at me. And all I was to do was kiss those eyes and lips. I cleared my throat and thoughts.

"I have notes and homework, because of me, you missed school so, and I thought I should bring it for you". I smiled at her and those smiles come effortless with her. Because was she blush for everything I speak, which is really sweet and cute.

"Thank you". Only thank you what about a kiss. Which I want from the moment I came out of that door of yours. Can't ask for that, right? bad idea!

"If you want I can tutor you". That changed her expression altogether like something hit her. A flash of pain, I can see in her eyes, and the way her body shrinks.... Shit.....

I forgot....

"Look, I didn't mean it like that. You are intelligent OK and that day also I just wanted you to stay away from you because I wasn't able to resist you".

And there goes everything I tried to build up till now, she doesn't believe me. Why will she do, she never noticed me before this project to know I was always around her.

Jasmine

He looks so cute. Even though, he did what he did, I can't make myself hate him. I don't know what is stopping me from that.

I guess the way he is afraid of losing me, that hurt every time which appears on his face, when he thinks I going to leave him, makes me want to hug him.

He did what he did. He was wrong, he admitted it too but I guess I have forgiven a way much before. Because I guess I know what he has gone through his life as a child. And he was cute at that time, more smiling and polite. That brought a smile to my face. And that cute little Alessandro, whom I was imagining, was smiling in his older form in my lap, if he is actually sleeping.