CHAPTER 28

Warning: mature contents

Two months later

Jasmine

Aàhhhaàa .... If Sam doesn't show up within two minutes, I am so gonna throw ice bucket on him. Why.... that son-of-a-biscuit, is late, and we were supposed to go on a date.

And stupid me wanted to get some reaction from both dumb boys so i decided to go for whatever Van wants me to wear. Tell me about the one thing i regret in life moment. That is it!!!

I was shivering from cold, if he so ditched me. I'm going to haunt him to death. I can see my plan going to drain. Sam and I met at a book shop; well he was good with words, handsome and good physic and good enough to make Alessandro jealous. I have been posting all my pic with my boyfriend for a while.

And I did have seen, Alessandro going all angry while looking at us from a distance. So I decided to keep doing what I'm doing until he wants me back.

Well i hate him but I still believe may be what all he did was actually for my safety.

But what i was mostly afraid of never did happened. Even though Charlotte tried her best to throw herself at Alessandro, he always put her down.

I'm turning into a really bad girl. Alessandro really messed up my brain; otherwise I would have never used a boy to get some attention. But Sam also doesn't seem to have that much of involvement in our relationship.

Especially, when I tried to fake a kiss in front of him twice, to grab Alessandro attention he simply pulled off.

Now looking at this empty street I think he made up his mind and decided to dump me. G.R.E.A.T.

I was about to turn back and go. When I hear a horn and saw a limousine approaching our street.

Holy God, did he spent so much money to impress me, I feel guilty.

The car stopped in front of my house. And that surely increased my heartbeat; I think I should tell him the truth.

But it was not Sam that pulled out of the limousine it was him that nerd.

He stood straight, and was shamelessly checking me out. Hell with him, it's already cold and he is making me feel naked.

"You look too hot for your date". Yes jerk it was for you. But that second jerk just stood up me.

"None of your business, Mister" when I proceeded to turned around and leave he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I wanna scratch his face.

"Looks like your date stood you up. I want to take you with me. You look too good not to be eaten out to night".

He was holding me like his life depends on it but I was determined to struggle Free from him and not to fall for his sexy indirect promise.

I was hitting his chest to free myself but hell it hurt.

"You monster, leave me alone. We are done a long ago. I hate you. Never ever I want to be with you again".

"Fine". Just like that he loosens his grip on me. Jerk. He did even....

Before I could even think what was happening, the world seems upside down. Did he just. He was carrying me on his shoulders like I was sack of potatoes.

"ALESSANDRO PUT ME DOWN".

Ouch. Did he just smack my butt Argh. I'm gonna kill him.

"Stop shouting baby or you will get another smack".

I was seeing all red. I was about put him in his place. But he did first. He placed me on the seat and shut the door.

The interior of the car was really beautiful, but I didn't get much of the time to appreciate it.

Alessandro, pulled me into his lap, and already started nibbling on my neck. Oh god I missed him so much. He held my head I was lean on and he started to suck on my favorite spot, I wanted to stop that moan but it had already left my lips that made Alessandro to stop the nibbling and he attacked my lips.

I need him to stop. I have a boyfriend. I was trying to speak, while he was making all insane kisses to my mouth.

"Alessandro ....". That came out as the best turn on to Alessandro. I'm sure because his hard member got more excited after it.

His hands start moving to my legs dragging them up while making shiver , then he start drawing circling with fingers on my inner thigh, I will lose my mind if he keep on doing this.

"What you want to say, love". Love, hmm

I was patting. But Alessandro had shown some patience to wait for me to reply.

"I can't do this. I have a boyfriend".

"That's what bothering you. I will take care of him, love. I am losing my patience here. Let me kiss you".

If he was asking for permission, he never waited for it to be granted.

He was sucking on my swollen lower lips, and was trying to get access to my mouth which I denied.

But he had other plans, his hand on my thighs made their way under my dress, it moved my panties aside and start rubbing my cl!t. This is so not fair.

I opened my mouth and he immediately attached it with his sweet tongue, sucking my tongue and exploring my mouth like his hand doing tricks on my Cl!t making me, wet. And hell he knows it, I can't resist him.

I can't. I miss him. That's it. And soon I was pulling him into kiss, biting down on those soft pinkish lips.

He took to me ecacsity , when he pushed a finger inside my pussy. I left his lips. He was first massaging it slowly around then pushed it further in.

I was a moaning mess. But that didn't stop him from pushing down my dress from right side with bra. And catch my already harden nipple into his mouth. He started doing all the sinful things to my body.

I was this close to explode when the car, come to a Holt.

I was looking at Alessandro's face, but he was still sucking on my nipples. He is really lost in them. This is the first time I noticed there was a board to block drivers view to the back seat and the windows were tilt black, to look inside. No wonder he...

And then the knock came. This time Alessandro noticed and covered me placing my dress right.

"Mr. Caesar we reached home". Oh god he bought me to his home why!? Why limousine? And him, being dressed like he going to attend dinner.

"You look upset being interrupted. But I promise, this is just the beginning, my love".

I was giving him my best dragger looks but he kissed my forehead. And he placed me down on the seat.

He was out of the car. And like a gentleman man he was. Note the terrible sarcasm. He was giving me his hand to help.

Nerd boy and his thousand faces.

I gave in. Well, that was already decided in the car.

"I have a surprise for you. I think you already know him".

I already don't like his idea of surprise. Last time, it took me hours to contemplate if it was real; i was on high, or dreaming.

Anyways he opened the door, while his hands were still on my waist. Like, I said, such a gentleman.

"Jasmine I want to meet my cousin, Savior".

This can't be true. What the hell he is doing here.

***********************************

So any guesses???😋