Mine (Urban Lesbian Love Story)

Storm.

I was grinding on some girl at the club. Feeling my ass on a girls pussy turned me. I knew she was a leabian because I was at a gay club, my best friend dragged me. I didn't wanna come because I thought I wouldn't like it but I noticed I could get quick numbers or a quickie. I lead Sunny to the bathroom stall then we started kissing, we was having a steamy make out session. I guess she wanted to go further because she was moving her hand up my dress and started rubbing my clit. I moaned in her mouth softly, when I did that she went harder and that's when I had to take her home.

"Let's go to my place." I seductively whispered, she bit her lip nodding.

I walked out the bathroom hand in hand with Sunny and looked for Jasmine. I seen her dry humping a girl on the dance floor, I tapped her shoulder.

"Jas, you got a ride home?" I asked her over the music.

"And a number." She yelled back, I laughed and took that as a yes.

Once we got to my place, we started taking clothes off. She pinned me down on the bed once we was naked, she kissed my lips and went down to my pussy. She slipped a finger in and moved it around my pearl, I bit my lip and moaned in the process.

"Stop teasing me, baby." I managed to let out.

She smiled and began sucking my pussy and fingering me, I screamed so loud I bet people in Texas knows her name.

"Ooh fuck yes!"

She moaned as I moaned. I felt my legs trembling but I wasn't gonna cum just yet.

"Get up and ride my face." Sunny demanded, I did so.

She was so deep I thought I was gonna bust. She told me to bounce and I bounce up and down fast.

"Mmmm yes baby, Fuck this up!" I moaned leaning my head back grinding on her wet tongue.

"Hold it for me baby." She said moving from under me.

She went in my closet and found a strap on. I was biting my lip so hard, I thought it was gonna start bleeding. She put it on and crawled to me seductively. She dragged me by my legs and positioned herself in me. She went at a slow pace, teasing me but I wasn't having it so I told her to go faster. She went faster and wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Shit, you're the fucking best!" I screamed.

She moaned. "What's my name?"

"Sunny!"

"Nope." She smacked my ass and squeezed it.

"Baby, oh my God." I whimpered.

She held my left thigh and bent down to my ear going deeper, hitting my spot. "What's my name, baby?" she whispered.

"MAMI!"

I squirted all on her as I moaned. I was breathing heavily as she smiled and kissed my pussy all the way up to my lips. We was having a tongue war, she was still grinding in me.

"Goodnight." Sunny said holding my waist and falling asleep.

I  smiled and fell asleep also.

my first urban story so vote and comment.

**EDITED 10/2018**