Chapter 4: Meeting tHeIM, the mischievous Lotuses of Yunmeng Jiang Part 5

It was seven in the morning.  Knocking on the guest door, Jiang Cheng had thought Little Zhuqin was still sleeping in the room.  He knocked a few more times to be sure and the only response he recieved was...Zixuan came out from the far end guest room to irritatingly greet the young...future brother-in-law.

"Ah, Zixuan-xiong (Elder brother Zixuan)," Jiang Cheng politely gestured both hands together in respect to the approaching boy.

"Hmph, ni zhao wo (You looking for me)?" Zixuan monotonely asked, not even bothering to greet Jiang Cheng with a general respected hand gesture.

"Uh," Jiang Cheng slightly hesitated to answer.

Zixuan knew the young lad was looking for his younger sister, but would the elder brother even consider sharing that Little Zhuqin was not in the guest room and elsewhere?

"Qin er..." Zixuan calmly began and stopped, standing in front of Jiang Cheng.  "My little sister is still sleeping.  How can you be creating so much noise first thing in the morning?" He irritatingly lectured.

Jiang Cheng's face went dead for a bit and only lowered his head then gestured his hands up in respect to point out that he was wrong for possibly disturbing her sleep.  Thinking that no one else was around, Zixuan had thought his time had come to give a little piece of 'payback' for stealing the spotlight...last night. 

            "Wei (Hey), you seem to have so much time," Zixuan began and placed his hands on his hips.

            "Time?" asked Jiang Cheng.

            "Of course...time," The male princess of Lanling Jin responded.  "Just because my little sister is in a guest room of your Jiang family, do you need to be coming in and out of it?"

            Jiang Cheng quietly stood there, face to face with Zixuan.  He was wordless at what to properly say in case the young lad said something wrong to his future elder brother-in-law.  Different from Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng could easily get annoyed and respond however he liked but in front of Zixuan...the case was just different. 

            "Zenma, wo zhuo cuo ma (What, am I saying anything wrong)?  If you have so much time to be coming in and out of my little sister's guest room, then can't you at least use that time to tell your older sister that I don't want to," "Xuan er," Baoqi said out loud and gracefully came out from the opposite guest room a little down Little Zhuqin's room.

            While she fixed one of her hairpin, Baoqi took careful steps and maintiained her authoritative features as a mother as well as the lady of the Lanling Jin sect.  She stood besides Zixuan and placed her hand on the young boys shoulder.

            "Cheng er, were you looking Qin er?" Baoqi directly questioned with a smile.

            "Ta (He)," Zixuan began and stopped immediately when his mother had slightly squeezed his shoulder.

            "Greetings to Jin furen," Jiang Cheng greeted. 

            "No formality.  We will become family in the future; therefore you can call me aunt if you like." Baoqi reassured and released Zixuan's pressured shoulder.  "Anyways tell me, were you looking for Qin er earlier?"

            Jiang Cheng nodded his head, followed by a quiet, "Yes."

          "Our Qin er left a few moments ago with Yan er.  I believe they are at the main hall." Baoqi honestly replied.

            "Thank you so much Jin furen," Jiang Cheng stated with a courtesy bow.

            After he gestured his hands in respect to Zixuan, the young Jiang boy immediately ran off.