Chapter 11: Xiao Dizi (Little Disciple) Part 1

...Yunmeng...

            It was seven in the morning.  The sun was not the brightest, but it had definitely already waked up to shine its ray on the entire cultivation world.  The Gusu Lan sect were known to wake up at five in the morning and tend to their daily duties as fellow disciples of an etiquette clan.  For the young child, although Little Zhuqin was part of that family lineage and normally followed the routine of waking at five, it was only understandable that she did not wake up around the same time that morning.

            Yesterday morning....

            ...The day before....

            Two days ago to be exact, was when a young child like her began to hide such deep sadness that even she was not able to properly make it back to Yunmeng with her usual cheerful and loud self.  Thinking back to when she first visited the lotus shrouded city, Little Zhuqin loudly announced her presence and was even given a free bundle of lotus seeds as a first time visitor.  She befriended Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng, and Yanli then by the time she knew it, the young girl had to return back to Lanling Jin.  When she returned home, she did not expect such havoc to break loose and the child was...

            Well...she was and is still a child.  What was expected?

            From seven until eight, the sun's beam only began to shine deeper into Wei Ying's room. The natural brightness made Little Zhuqin slowly recognize the light and as she noticed that her body was overheating from the blanket...overheating from the blanket?  The young girl questioned the oddness of her body temperature and slowly tilted her head up to look. 

            To Little Zhuqin's surprise, there were five blankets stacked on top of her (⊙_⊙).  She let out a silent laugh and upon laying her head back down, the cold towel on her forehead slipped down the side of her head onto the bed.  For the first time in a few minutes, she noticed the cold towel.  In this situation, with five warm blankets on top of her on a fine spring day...which one would she obviously notice first (lol)?  Upon seeing the towel, Little Zhuqin also saw something else...or...someone else.

            Wei Ying was looking out his window and happened to turn around to see the young girl confusingly looking at him.  He hurriedly stood from his seat and excitedly approached her.

            "A Qin, ni xing le (You are awake A Qin) (⊙ᗜ⊙)?" Wei Ying questioned with a grin.

            It took Little Zhuqin a few seconds to properly respond, "Mm...xing le (Yeah...I am a wake) ⊙▽⊙."

            The young lad made a strange face and had thought, "Eh, is this girl really A Qin?  A Qin usually responds quicker...just what is..."

            Wei Ying paused in his thoughts and removed the towel, placing it in the cold bucket of water.  He placed his hand on her forehead then put his other hand on his forehead.  For a couple minutes they waited...

            "...Tssshhh, strange, I cannot tell the difference ಠ╭╮ಠ," The young lad laughed.

            Upon hearing his laughter she chuckled, "...You cannot

(≧y≦*)?"

            Wei Ying shook his head and giggled.

            "Ne dangran ne, wo bushi bing a xiao shagua (Well of course, I am not sick you silly)  (o>艸<)," Little Zhuqin laughed again and tried getting up from his bed.

            "Eh, ni bie dong (Hey, do not move).  Are you sure you feel better?" Wei Ying cautiously questioned.

            "Wo (I)..." The young girl started and paused for a split second.  "Wo...wo hen hao (I...I am really good).  Buyong danxin a (There is no need to worry) |`・ω・)9."