Chapter 8: Yinmi (Hidden)

...Tomorrow morning...

Little Zhuqin had already woken up and stood by the main entrance of Jin Lin Tai. As her uncles, cousins, Fengmian and family members approached, they saw the young child standing patiently with the white urn in her arms.

As she got on her tippy toes, the young girl cheerfully greeted, "Zao'an (Good morning)!"

"Qin er, ni zuo shenme (What are you doing Qin er)?" Baoqi questioned.

"Ah? As you can see, waiting..." Little Zhuqin simply replied.

The Jin leader greeted his young daughter with a pat on the head, and turned around to thank the leaders and Qiren for traveling such distance to finally send Yunlin to her rightful place. As the elders had their conversation, Huan approached Little Zhuqin with a gentle smile while his younger brother slowly followed behind him with the same stoic face (lol).

Zixuan...had his arms crossed together and quick walked to his younger sister's side.

"A Qin," Huan gestured with his hands. "Too bad we cannot stay longer."

"Good thing we are leaving," Little Zhan quietly whispered to himself.

Little Zhuqin merrily joked as she took a step towards her elder cousin, "Shenme (What)? Hao jiu peng you (Good wine friend), you want to stay a couple more days?"

"Who wants to stay longer?" The young lad asked and turned himself around to avoid looking at Little Zhuqin.

"Wo zhishi kan wanxiao le (I was just joking)!" Little Zhuqin laughed.

"Anyways, Huan ge, I will surely miss you all..." She continued and smiled at the elder lad.

"Shi a (That is right)..." Huan replied with a tender smile.

Their Gusu relatives were now ready to return back home to Cloud Recesses. As the four family members climbed into the carriage, Little Zhuqin did not forget to go unnoticed (lol).

"Jiujiu, jiujiu, jiujiu, jiujiu, jiujiu (Uncle, uncle, uncle, uncle, uncle)!"

Qiren turned around just as he entered through the carriage doors.

"Don't forget your friend!" The young girl cheerfully reminded.

She got on her tippy toes and handed the white urn up to Qiren with the help of Zixuan (lol). The strict uncle received the white jar and held it close to him.

"...But this friend is actually your mother...Zhuqin," He quietly thought.

"Wo (I)," Little Zhuqin began.

Everyone had their attention on the young girl.

Little Zhuqin started again, "I..."

"Q-Qin er?" Baoqi questioned.

Of course, Lan Qiren had quietly said that statement in his head...but since the young child could read minds...she obviously read his mind...and eventually, even her mother was not able to make her lose her memory permanently.

In fact, the young child had vividly begun to remember just last night.

"...Zhuqin?" Qiren asked.

"Mm, wo zhi dao...zhe ge ren shi... (Yes I know...this person is...)," The young girl began with a smile.

That person was...