Chapter 6: Tongxin (Childs Innocence) Part 2

Qingheng and especially Qiren, did not find too much fault in Little Zhuqin.  They had both thought that since Little Zhuqin was their niece who was born and raised in a different clan's mindset, her actions were to be let off simply as playful.  However, Qiren still wanted his little nephew to properly apologize the right way.

            "Zhan er...why are you not apologizing to your cousin?  You, as a little man of your words, said some hurtful things to her and you do not intend to apologize?  Is it that you really want to get 50 lashes?" Qiren asked.

            "Huh, shufu," Huan began, obviously concerned about his younger brother getting physical punishment.

            Little Zhan looked down at the ground and as everyone stayed silent in Lanling Jin's main hall, the boy turned around and gestured his hands in front of his chest.  The young lad had pride as a little man of Gusu Lan...but even he had to let go of his own ego and as much as he did not want to apologize to Little Zhuqin just YET, Little Zhan slightly lowered his head.

            "Eei, bu yong le (Hey, no need)!" Little Zhuqin cheerfully began then immediately grabbed onto Little Zhan's sleeves, not wanting to be rude and touch his bare hands.  "There is really no need to apologize!"

            Little Zhan noticed her one hand on his sleeve and immediately, he lightly pulled it away, leaving some wrinkles.  He made direct eye contact with Little Zhuqin and lowered his head again...

            "Tinngggggg (Stopppppp)!!!!"

            ...to only be stopped by Little Zhuqin...again (lol).

As predicted, she was going to put on another show to swiftly get Little Zhan, his cousin, out of trouble.

"Zhuqin a," "Bie dong (Don't move)!!" Little Zhuqin playfully interrupted Qiren. 

"Wait, you knew my name?  Why didn't you say so earlier?!" She cheerfully said and purposely hugged Qiren's leg, sending some niece-uncle electricity bond for a second (lol).

"Uh, Qin er a," "Die, ni men bie dong a (Father, don't you guys move)!!" Little Zhuqin shouted out and as careful as she could, she walked around all of them.

One by one, the young girl observed them altogether with her small eyes and placed her hands behind her back.  Then as if she was a young magistrate in charge of a county in ancient China, she playfully ordered for everyone to look her way and as they did, Little Zhuqin smiled contently to know that she was in control at the moment.

            Then naturally, a young male attendant sneezed to himself.

            "Wo shuo bie dong a, we he ni dong le (I said don't move, why are you moving)?!!" Little Zhuqin shouted as the young male attendant quickly stood still again.

            "He, he...heeee!" The young girl chuckled and circled back to Little Zhan.

            "..Qin er...what is happening?  Is there something wrong?" Guangshan asked his daughter.

            "That is right Qin er.  It is not good to be treating our guests like this," Baoqi added.

            "Father, there IS something wrong!" Little Zhuqin firmly responded.

            "...My, I wonder what could be so serious that you are directly standing in front of my younger brother.  Could it be that these spring flowers will continue to bloom until winter?" Huan inquired with a soft voice as he was also standing as still as he could.