Prologue

"Owh please Pia leave me" Shravan shrugged her off.  He stood up leaving her behind. 

"You can't do this to me Shravan" Pia stands up. Shravan turns towards Pia and smirk. He bends down and whispers in her ears "Owh yeah you don't know what I can do to you" He then looks in her eyes. Fear evident on her face.

"I didn't know you are so cheap and flithy man, who uses girls for his benefit" Pia shouts at him. This enrages Shravan and he holds Pia and presses her cheek. "Shut up...Just Shut up your mouth." and throws her away. Pia hits the floor badly hurting her head. Blood oozes out from her head. She somehow manages to stand up.

She starts laughing...Shravan gets amazed and turns towards her. She laughs loud. "I loved you from my heart and you think I would let you live in peace. I very well know that for what motive you have come to Delhi. I have every minute information about you." She falls down on the ground, Shravan rushes to her, he puts her head on his thigh. He pats her cheek "What do you know?"

"I know everything....everything" she smiles. "I infact...know....know your key to your motive. The one that will make you reach your......" she faints. Shravan jerks her hardly "Hey...wake up you can't leave putting this in between. Please get up. AAAHHHHHHHH" he shouts hard.

CITY HOSPITAL

A doctor comes out from ICU, Shravan was standing with blood stained shirt.

"Doctor...Doctor How is she ?" He asks. "I am Sorry but she has slipped into coma" and the doctor leaves. There Shravan sat on the chair with a thud.

Hi guys..here I am with a new story of Shravan and Suman with a dark essence. As clearly a dark story with strong language, abuse, violence and also mature scenes. Hope you all like it. Do help me with this new journey of mine. I hope I will be able to bring out this beautifully, maturely and with Shravan-Suman essence. Do you want me to continue this story...Please give your feedback.

One more very important thing to mention here which was forgotten by me thanks to crazypiya who made me remind. It's that i am a big fan of shanageoshini. A wonderful writer in wattpad. Just fabulous. Her one of the book has inspired me to write this book of mine. My concept is almost same so you may find some scenes same but not 💯. I assure you that. After the ending. I don't think you may find the two equal in any means. Also my story has different content.

This note is just to mention that I have nothing to do with palgarism. She is a great writer of no match and will be my inspiration forever. Thanks to her. I don't know even if she will ever read this. But one of her little fan just wanna give a big thank you to her.