Chapter 16- Is it revange?

Tessa (POV)

*************************************************************************************************************************

 I heard a knock on my door and i saw Louis standing there i looked at him with sad eyes '' Louis i really dont want to talk about this i just don't im sorry'' I told him despreatly he looked shocked usually i poor my whole soul out to him and he comforts me and i apprechiate it ''Your hair it's diffrent but gourgeous and i some how knew you wouldnt want to talk but just dont close yourself out love and by the way Harry wont be able to keep his eyes off of you'' Louis said chuckling and winked while walking out my door i craked a small smile and it was fake i just didn't know how to smile.

 I walked down the stairs and saw Hailey and Harry cuddling and snogging i felt tears prick my eyes and Zayn walked by and wrapped his arms around me leading me out the door and into the limo at least there were no paps or fans and slowly they each walked in one by one leaving Harry and Hailey last and they were laughing i frowned and looked at Harry he looked happy I just wish he could look at me like that he just doesn't know how this affects me oh how i wish that was me we made it to the stadium and we all hoped out I put on a fake smile and i waved to the cameras i ran and quicky signed autographs and took photos i even talked to some very sweet fans. ''I'm pumped guys i cant wait for tonight after this we go to our eourpean tour'' I shouted jumping all around and Liam had to hold me down Louis looked at me weired and Harry looked a little sad i sighed well if only they knew that i was talking to someone Ansel Elgort he was cute and i have a slight crush on him and so does he so were taking things slow although he does have a jelous ex which she's starting a fight right now as we speak on twitter.

@Lourella your a whore how dare you steal him away from me why don't you go shag someone from 1D oh WAIT you already did

 I huffed and angrily typed on my macbook how dare she say that

@Jenny well he actually left you for me and i'm pretty sure he dummped your sorry ass because you slept with 15 guys WOW and i'm a whore and if you havent noticed the boys are all in a faithfull relationship something you cant contain so fuck off slut we all now who will win at the end :D

 With that i logged off satisfied with my response i smirked to myself " Tessa Lourella Young did you start a twitter war" yelled Liam i jumped and squealed i looked at Liam and innocently smiled at him and laughed nervously '' Well technically Liam she started it by calling me a whore so i defended myself and you guys if you didnt read my post" I squeaked and i ran behind Zayn "he's giving me the look" i whispered the boys gave me hand fives "Liam dont get mad at me managment is going to have my head tomorrow so just let me live one day'' i whined Liam sighed and nodded i jumped and squealed but stopped when i saw Hailey going to the restroom i ran after her "Hey Hailey can i talk to you' i asked she looked at me and tensed up.

she nodded ''Well i like this guy called Ansel Elgort and the songs im singing are about him so please don't get mad at me or Harry because their not about him"I told her blushing at Ansel name she relaxed and squealed a bit "i totaly understand Louella can i call you that im going to anyway but if you try anything you better watch your back" she told me i was shocked well i wasn't planning on being friends with her anyways but Harry's expression when he thinks his relationship is over.

I walked out and someone grabbed my wrist I turned around and saw Harry "Is it revenge ?'' he asked I looked at him and I was thinking " maybe Harry I don't know, maybe you should know what it feels like to be screwed over by your bestfriend '' i spat i was angry and then i left towards the stage.