Chapter30: Epilogue

Harry(POV)

 As Niall and Liam helped Louis get back over the balcony, I ran down the set of stairs heading towards the room Tessa would have landed at. I banged on it,annoyed at the lock on this stupid door."Tessa"I screamed,desperate to see her. Finally I kicked it and it opened easiley.

 I saw glass everywhere and her body sprawled there on the ground I saw her blinking her eyes

" Tessa" I whispered and put my hand on her face. The tears streamed down my face

" Harry" she smiled and tilted her head to lean in my hand.

I burst into tears and leaned down towards Tessa and kissing her. She went to get up but she groaned in pain. " Tessa you shouldn't move," I said concerned breaking our kiss.

" Did you mean it when you said you loved me" she asked looking at me I looked at her and smiled.

" Of course Tessa" I said looking into her beautiful eyes

A flushed Zayn came running out,closely followed by the rest of the lads. " Oh thank god" Louis exclaimed and dropped down pulling both of us into a hug. Tessa gasped and Louis immediatley let go " Tessa are you ok" he asked she shook her head " No I'm in pain and I can't breath" she said. I looked down at her in concern I saw blood coming out from the back of her head and then her eyes fluttered closed " Tessa, Tessa oh god come on lads" I yelled and we ran out the building as people made a path for us and we put her into a car we sped down to the hospital and they took her away.

Tessa(POV)

 I slowly fluttered my eyes open and i had two breathing tubes in my nose I looked around the room and I saw Troy he looked at me with sad eyes " Oh Myla thank god your ok" he said walking up to me and hugging me I gasped a bit and he let me go.

" Why would you do that" Troy asked with anger in his voice I looked away from him " You don't know how hard it was Troy the hate the way people saw me.......and Mum she just gave up on me I couldn't do it anymore"I said sobbing.

(3 months later)

 I sat on the couch looking out the window and replayed everything that has happened over the past 3 months. It scared me knowing that I would have been dead right now but at the same time I was slowly healing. I was some what hurt that my brother was dissapointed in me and my Mum well my whole suicide attempt was aired on every single News channel and as soon as she saw I was safe she rushed to my side appoligising as she cried with me she told me that she should have been there for me and because of that she almost lost another child.

 I jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around me '' Are you ok babe" Harry said I looked at him and noticed that I was crying I was so used to saying 'i'm fine' but I couldn't because I had people who cared and loved me to help me " Yes I was just thinking about what has happened but I.. I noticed that I can now let go although it will take some progress I can make it through" I said looking Harry in the eyes he smiled at me and he kissed me passionetly " I love you Tessa" he said I looked at him and his green eyes sparkled " I love you too Haz " I said.

" Awww" the lads said in synyc and rushed over to pull us into a group hug I giggled " Hey who grabbed my arse" I shouted Harry then pulled me out of the group hug " Lads hands off the arse" Harry said glaring at them as we all laughed.

( 2 YEARS LATER Harry: 20 Tessa: 19)

 I have grown strong over the past few years and me and Harry were growing stronger then ever and I'm happy I have 5 albums out and the lads just released FOUR which I was excited about because I haven't even got to hear it yet. I know!!!!! Rude right?  Today all the lads family plus my Mum and Troy were going to their concert today and  I was excited. Although lately Harry has been acting weird .

 I was in a black flower lace dress that reached just above my knees and gray smokey eyeshadow that made my bright blue electric eyes pop I was in the front row while everyone was backstage.

" Now for this song we want the gourgeous Tessa young to come up and sing for us" Louis shouted I froze but Harry gave me a reassuring smile and I went with paul as he helped me up I was handed a microphone and they told me what song they were going to sing and I knew it because this was the only song they told me about because it was dedicated to me in a way. I smiled.

[Liam:]
Once in a Lifetime
It's just right
We make no mistakes
Not even a landslide
or riptide
could take it all away

[Harry and Tessa:]
Somehow
it feels like nothing has changed
Right now
my heart is beating the same
out loud
someone's calling my name
It sounds like you

[Tessa:]
When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side

[Louis and Tessa:]
Once in a lifetime
It's just right
We are always safe

[Niall:]
Not even the bad guys
in the dark night
Could take it all away

[Louis:]
Somehow
feels like nothing has changed
right now my heart is beating the same

[Niall:]
Out loud
someone's calling my name
it sounds like you

[all of them:]
When I close my eyes
All the stars align
And you are by my side
You are by my side [x3]

[Liam:]
Once in a lifetime
you were mine

  I was expecting the crowd to cheer but the didn't instead they had their phones out and were recording I looked to the side to see the lads with their familyes and mine where was Harry I turned and saw Harry kneeling I gasped as he held a rose wedding ring it was gourgeous I put my hand to my mout to stiffile my sobs " Tessa we have been on a crazy rollercoaster and yet there is nothing that can't make me stop loving you. Your strong and wow you just always seem to have me speachless but what i'm really trying to say is that I love you and I want you to make me the happiest man in the world and do me the honour of being my lovely soon to be Mrs. Styles so Tessa.... Marry me" he said as I stood in front of him crying I nodded " Yes" I said the crowd errupted in cheers along with the lads he slipped the ring on my left hand " Tessa Styles I like the sound of that" he said as I giggled and I kissed him.

( 6 Months Later)

 I stood in front of the mirror looking at every single detail of my makeup to my dress It had a flower lace sequence that was at my shoulders and then it fell down into a soft fluffy silk until the end where it was flower lace again. And before I knew it I was walking down the aisle my brides maids were Eleanor, Sophia, Perrie, Gemma, and Callie yup she was now dating my brother and as my maid of honour it was Lou. I held Harry's hands as we said our vows and then finally it was time " You may kiss the bride" harry quickly held me and pulled me down as he kissed me I heard cheers and I smiled and I squealed as he picked me up bridal style .

 We were in the Limo with the lads Mum's and sisters along with girlfriends and my Mum and brother I handed Harry over a box and he opened it and it had the word Twins in bright blue and pink colors " Umm I love it Tessa" Harry said smiling and I rolled my eyes as the lads and everyone else slapped Harry over the head and harry scowled but still looked confused and then he looked at the shirt and back to me as I placed a hand on my stomache " Twins" he said and the his eyes widened and he looked at me in shock but smiled at me showing his dimples and he sprang to hug me " That's great Wow i'm going to be a dad" he said as he rubbed my stomache I looked him in the eyes and he kissede me "  Always" he said and I kissed him " Always" he said and I finally had my happy ending even if it was a roller coaster just getting here.

The End

A/N

 Wow this is the end. Well I want to say a big thank you to all of the people who have read this book and voted I really did enjoy writing this book over the past few months and well I love you guys aqnd give my other books a try. Thanks and well hope you  enjoyed my first finished book!!!!!!!!!!