Chapter 21

I ran across the dance studio kicking my leg up and then jumping up and twirling into the air as I danced to Atlas by Coldplay. I was pissed I mean lately I just i've been angry at the world and right now I was battaling with my demons and deep down they were slowly comeing up and I was losing I was just tired and a wreak. We now finished with the tour but we all had to move all the way to New York for the time being.

 Where are the boy's?? you may ask well after we got here I just started shutting them out slowly right now I needed to be by myself as much as it hurt me to be by myself. I walked out my new house and was bombed with questions

" Are you having an affair with Harry"

"Are you a slut"

" Have you gained weight your looking fat"

I cringed as tears welled in my eyes

" Get over Harry he doesn't love you"

I shoved them away and ran as fast as I could I just couldn't stand them right now I have had enough of this i've been out of the media for a few days and this is what they come up with I chuckled to myself " Of course your Tessa Young the WHORE of the world" I whispered to myself I groaned and shook my head trying to get rid of my thoufghts. I looked up to see the One world Trade center I gasped wow that is a tall building.

 I got dressed in a cream colored dress that showed off some of my best features

'what are you talking about all I see is a pig suit' a dark voice whispered

" Shut up" I muttered I got out my Black stilettoes and let me hair down in waves. I walked out and went straight to a club named Marquee only reason i'm here is because management says I need to get out more and make an appereance. I walked towards the bar " One shot of your strongest please" I said smiling she nodded and a few seconds later I poured the shot into my throat loving how I felt it burn. I danced with a few guys and talked to some people I haven't see in ages we caught up and if caught up you mean drank a lot then yeah.

 We were all at the bar laughing " Hey give us some more tequilla shots" I slurred the owner glared at me " No you've had enough" he spat walking away I got onto the counter and crossed over as people giggled behind me I smirked when I got my hand on a new bottle I opened it and walked back over the counter. I took a sip and then I heard people shouting and cameras flashing .

" Chug,Chug,Chug " and I did I downed down the whole bottle without stopping I finished it " Yayyyy" I yelled well more like slurred.

I was now walking around the streets and found myself at Louis door I pounded on the door and then it opened for a moment it looked like Harry but it was Louis and due to all of the liquor my walls were down which ment my deomens were out and about I ran in " Make them stop Louis"I shouted.

" I'm I'm not wait make what stop Tes" said Louis but it sounded so much like Harry " The deamons Louis their inside my head mocking me it hurts me Louis" I cried as I stumbled to the ground .

I sobbed my world spun and the walls were closing in I tugged at my dress I cried and then screamed as my panic attack started I gasped and then started screaming bloddy murder I then saw Harry I thrashed and moved away screaming louder Harry held me in his arms and then he held my nose I struggled to breath and then it passed " Harry" I cried sobbing into his arms as he rocked me back and foward.

" And in the end, we were both just humans......... drunk on the idea that love, could heal our brokenness" A voice whispered as I closed my eyes drifting away.