Chapter 17-

Tessa (POV)

************************************************************************************************************************

 I woke up to the bright light shining and glowing off my face I felt an arm wrapped around my waist I turned to see Harry staring back at me he smiled showing his dimples that I adore " Moring Tes" he said

" good morning Hazza" he groaned when his phone rang his eyes widdened at the caller id " Hey Hailey" he said in a nervous tone I frowned and looked down " That's great I can't wait to see you tonight" he said it broke my heart and last night was perfect but I forgot that he had a girlfriend I got up and grabbed clothes to change ( Outfit on side ) as I walked out Harry came in with a cup of orange juice and handded it to me " thanks " I mumbled.

I sat at the table and Harry followed " I'm going to break up with Hailey tonight " he said my head perked up and I gave a small grin " Really" I asked he nodded " because I'm not in love with her it's you Tessa I love you and I want to be with you" he said I blushed I got up and walked towards him he pulled me down so I was now sitting on his lap " I love you to Harry" I told him giving him a small peck on the lips.

 I jumped off his lap when the door barged open only for Hailey to push by me and to jump into Harry's arms giving him a big kiss I looked down " I'm gonna step out for a bit" I mumbled and quickly walked out as my heels clicked against the tile floor in the hallway.

 As I walked out from the corner of my eyes I saw flashes and I ignored it , I had a few mixed emotions of course I was happy Harry loves me that's all I ever asked for but at the same time he had a girlfriend and Hailey was in his arms spending precious time with him when it should be me. Harry of course distracted me from the problems with the press about Ansel and I along with his fans hate and everyone else right now I was suprised that I haven't been mobed .

Thats when my phone rang " Tessa you have a interview today oh and a music video to shoot before your concert today " Stan barked over the phone I held the phone away from my ear " Stan i'm not ready yet and that's to much" I shouted he laughed " You don't have a choice Tessa now do as I say" he yelled hanging up I groaned and walked towards my interview .

Once I got there I was rudely thrown onstage I turned and glared at the lady she smirked and I turned back and walked towards the seat crossing my legs.

" We are here Today with Tessa Young and I'm your host Dallas" she spoke smiling into the camera I waved

" So Tessa rumor has it you had a huge accident at your concert last night" she spoke getting straight to business I tensed at the memory still freshly planted in my mind I slightly nodded.

" Yeah umm it was just a accident" I said not going straight into detail she slightly smirked I swear every interview I do ends up with me leaving off the stage Stan probably does this on purpose " Well this looks more than an accident looks more like on purpose lets take a look" my eyes widened and then there was a video I closed my eyes as I heard the bang and I jumped my hands slightly shhok and then you could hear my screaming .

" Shut it off I'm going to do the dance for the fans and then i'm leaving " I shouted she looked suprised but smirked again I wanted to slap her but I couldn't I went back stage and changed. as I stepped out my song Breath me started to play ( Dance on the side).

I finished and closed my eyes for a bit before walking out I didn't bother changing I just put on some leggings and left my top on. I ran out of the studio only to be swarmed by paps and fans , well some were just here to bash on me. I cursed under my breath for not waiting for security I was being shoved from left to right.