Chapter 16- Slowly Freaking out

Tessa (POV)

***************************************************************************************************************************

 I screamed and thrashed in the persons arms I heard people yelling my name but I refused to listen to them and finally I reconiged the familiar voices I still thrashed but I stopped screaming " Tessa stop please your ok your safe" I heard Ansel say tears leaked down my cheeks I wished that was Harry I know I have a boyfriend but Ansel is someone who's filling in the hurt from Harry and because of that i'm feeling guilty.

I sat there silent looking straight ahead as security rushed every where " Tessa we got the girl that did this" Paul said I blinked at his response I for some reason knew that it was a guy but I would find him on my own . " Can we just go back to the hotel I need rest " I whispered I looked at Louis and he knew I needed time to write by myself and when we arrived I ran in without a goodbye to anyone and once I was in there I cried and I walked towards the table and I screamed as i threw things off its tables and I screamed over and over again. My room was trashed , but so was I for once I felt like I was drowning and I knew I would be save for a while but not for long . I tripped and fell on the ground I starred down at the shinning blade and I reached out for it and I easily slid it across my skin over and over again. I got up sobbing I didn't bother cleaining up the wounds I pulled out a blue and white sweater . I walked up to the roof and I sat there letting the air blow in my face I was freaking out .

I jumped at the sound of the door opening I thought it was Ansel but it turned out to be Harry I slowly sighed as my heart ached for him he sat down next to me he wrapped his arms around me and softly sang to me and I then snapped I jumped up and glared at him " You can't just do that Harry" I snapped he looked at me confused " Why Tessa " Harry said a bit angrily I rolled my eyes and I threw my hands up in frustration " because I love you Harry and it hurts me my heart aches every time your around or when you touch me but you don't care because you will never love me the way I love you " I screamed and Harry was staring at something I looked down at my sleeve and saw blood was covering it I cursed . I turned to run but I saw Ansel standing there looking angry and hurt " So what was I your little play toy to drag along as you forgot about Harry huh" he started yelling I jumped a bit .

" No Ansel it's not like that I" but he cut me off " You know what forget it were done I gave you a chance but it looks like everyones right about you" he spat I gulped I needed him to say it " Right about what, Ansel" I asked as tears leaked out of my eyes " You are a whore" he said walking away I gasped but I nodded " Tessa what's on your arm"  Harry asked stepping towards me " You already know Harry" I told him walking away but he pulled me towards him and he slowly rolled up my sleeves .

" Harry please stop" I said in a pained voice he gasped and looked up at me I pulled away and ran down the stairs towards the entrence "Ansel please don't go I was slowly learning to forget" I cried he looked up at me and glared he laughed " No Tessa your wrong your this broken tattered little girl that no one can fix nobody want's someone like that" he spat and then it started to rain I sobbed as I saw him go away I walked back in crying and as I made it into my room I saw it was cleaned and Niall sitting there with a guitar and the boys standing by him I cried as they started to sing Moments.

"  [Liam] Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this
Even though I try
Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

[Harry] If we could only have this life for one more day
If we could only turn back time