Chapter 1

Jin POV:

My alarm started ringing, signalling that it's time to get up. I rolled out of bed and turned of my alarm. I slowly made my way to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. "ugh why do I have to go to school" I thought to myself. Like I love school at times, but right now I fucking hate it. It is way to early for me to get out of bed. I checked the time to see it was already 8:00am. Rushing I go to my closet and take out my favourite black hoodie and my blue ripped jeans. I quickly threw it on and grabbed my backpack off my floor.

Walking into the kitchen I met my mom and dad.

"Goodmorning jin, have some breakfast before you leave" said my mom while sipping her coffee.

"Can't mom, I'm running late and I have to meet up with jimin. I'll just eat a banana and have some coffee". I replied while taking a banana of the counter while sipping my coffee.

"have a good day jin" said my dad

"thanks dad, you too" I replied while running out the door.

I had to meet jimin at the bus stop which was 4 blocks away from my house. When I finally arrive I see jimin, he was wearing a simple white shirt with black jeans. I run up to jimin.

"omg jimin im so sorry, I woke up late" I said running out of breath

" Hahah Jin it's okay don't worry about it, let's go to school quickly though" replied jimin giving me his killer smile

"haha yeah lets go".

At School

"Well at least we weren't late" jimin said while taking his books out of his locker.

"yeah true, my morning has been so hectic" I replied while laughing.

"ugh shit, jin I think its going to be a bit more hectic" jimkin said while lowering his gaze.

"uh what do you mea-"

"Hi jin, how are you today" sneered V who slammed me against my locker. His breath was so close to me that I could smell it. "Minty" I thought.

"let go of me V, I need to get to class" I told him not staring at his eyes.

He chuckled while putting a finger under my chin, and lifting my head up.

"Always look at me in my eyes, when I'm speaking to you" he said.

I looked up to see his glassy beautiful eyes. The eyes that every girl falls for.

I look to my left to see Suga picking on Jimin. Whispering something in his ear.

"V please I need to get to class" I said while staring at him directly in his eyes.

"Fine go, but I'm not done with you pretty boy" he said while smirking at me.

I quickly grabbed Jimin's hand and we ran to class.

-
Well that was the very first chapter of this book I hope you all enjoyed it feel free to leave a comment saying anything and make sure you share and follow me!!!
Thank you guys smm❤️