Chapter 8 *edited

"we need to talk" he whispered

"what about-t" I stuttered from the closeness.

"us" he said moving away.

He started walking towards my room and I followed.

"Sit" he said motioning to my bed.

I slowly made my way over and sat, fiddling with my thumbs.

"So, now that we live together I just need to say something. I already told you my rules, so don't you dare break them. Don't act so innocent in front of m, when you're not. I also have a girlfriend now so don't think about hitting on her, when she comes over. Stop acting nice in front of my brother, it must be exhausting to keep up your fake act so fucking drop it. Stay out of my way and tomorrow at school act as if nothing changed. If you do I will literally kill you. Got it bitch?" he said while glaring at me.

confused I just nodded my head slowly

"Speak, you dumb shit" he shouted

startled by his outburst I quietly said "got it". "Good" he said while walking out, not forgetting to slam the door.

What.The.Fuck I thought while laying down on my bed. I honestly give up on him. Who does he think he is ordering me around like that? But of course like always I can't say anything. Frustrated I lean over to turn off the light. I laid in bed hoping I could fall asleep quickly, so I could just dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see it was 6am. I have an hour and a half to get ready. Sighing I unlock my phone and go on my social medias. Along with sending morning streaks.

I get up to see that it's already 6:30. I walk over to my bathroom, hoping V wasn't in there. I slowly open the door to see an empty bathroom. Relieved I walked in and started washing my face and brushing my teeth. I dried my face and hands.

I went straight to my closet and picked out a plain blue hoodie and some black jeans. Combing my hair I swept it to the side. I also applied some Vaseline on my dry lips.

Satisfied with my look I grabbed my school bag and went downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see J-Hope cooking breakfast.

"Good morning" I said while sitting on a stool beside the island. "Good morning! ready for school?" he said cheerfully.

"Not at all, I just want to sleep" I said

"Haha well have some coffee, it might help. Plus I heard you love it" he said while handing me a glass of of iced coffee.

"Omg thank you, I desperately needed this!" I said while sipping the sweet cold coffee.

"No problem!" he said while giving me a plate full of eggs and toast. "Eat up!, I have to go wake up V. I'll be back" he said while smiling.

Smiling back I started eating. Taking a few sips of my iced coffee in between.

Soon after 10 minutes V and J-hope came downstairs.

I was halfway done eating breakfast. "Sit down V, I'll give you breakfast" J-hope said while getting a plate out for V.

V nodded and sat on the stool across from me. Trying not to make eye contact, I lowered my eyes onto my plate and finished eating.

Soon after it was 7:30 and we had all ate. "K guys hurry up, I need to go to school early today" J-hope said while grabbing his car keys.

"Coming" I called while tying my laces. V following behind me. We all pile in the car, J-hope in the driver seat, V in the passenger seat and me in the backseat. The ride to school was peaceful, J-hope and I would had some brief conversations.

But V on the other hand didn't even try to engage. He would just be texting or listening to music.

I didn't mind though. I don't want to hear his crusty ass voice anyway.

----

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Make sure you guys follow me for regular updates!

comment.vote.share!