Chapter 37

A/N: Someone recommend me kdrama's!

"good night V" I whispered back.

---------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to see V gone. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly put on a light blue shirt and some dark washed shorts.

I walked downstairs to see a note on the kitchen counter. "Hey Jin or RM, We all went out to get breakfast. You guys were sleeping so we didn't want to wake you. Don't worry we'll bring you guys food. - Jimin"

Well I guess its just us then I thought. I walked back upstairs to my room and laid in bed. I got under the covers and went on my phone. After a while I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Hey your awake?" RM said tiredly.

"Yeah I was up an hour ago" I mumbled glancing at him.

"Ugh, I still want to sleep" he said walking over to the bed.

"Just sleep here" I said patting the empty spot next to me.

"Mhmm" he mumbled sleepily, climbing under the covers. He laid in bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, just like how V did.

"Uh RM? What are you doing?" I said looking down at my waist.

"Sleeping, what do you think I'm dong" he mumbled.

"No your h-hands" I said blushing.

"What you don't like it?" Rm asked looking at me.

"No-o I just-t-"

"shh let it be, this is how I sleep" RM mumbled closing his eyes.

"okay" I whispered.

I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep, wrapped in RM hands.

-----------------

V POV:

We all went out to grab some food. I told them not to wake up Jin, since he was pretty tired yesterday. Everyone piled into the car and we left.

"Wait where's RM?" I asked J-hope who was driving.

"He's sleeping, we let him sleep in."

"So RM and Jin are home alone?" I asked

"Yeah, why?.. got a problem..?" J-hope asked glancing at me.

"No the fuck, why would I have a problem?" I said scoffing. But in the back of my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

We all went to this small diner and ate breakfast. We also got food for Jin and RM. We headed back to the house. Everyone went to go sit in the living room.

"V, go wake them up" Suga said

Nodding I walked upstairs, deciding to wake up RM first.

I opened his door and walked in. I looked over at his bed to see he wasn't there. Maybe he's in the bathroom, I thought. I walked over to the bathroom to see the door unlocked. Confused I opened the door and looked in. He wasn't there either.

Scrunching my eyebrows in confusion, I decided to wake up Jin first. I walked down the hall to our room. I slowly opened the door, trying not to make a sound. I opened the door fully and walked in.

"Ji-"

I looked at the bed to see RM. His hands wrapped around Jin's waist, gripping it tightly. His face was snuggled up into Jin's neck. They were both sleeping peacefully.

"what the fuck" I heard someone say

I turned around to see Jungkook standing at the doorway.

"BRO THEY SO CUTE" Jungkook yelled.

I ran up to him and covered his mouth with my hand. "Shut up, there sleeping" I whispered angrily.

"jeez jeez okay calm down. But they look so cute together don't they?" Jungkook asked looking at them in admiration.

"yeah.. I guess they do" I whispered. Something in my heart hurt. I felt like I was slowly sinking into quicksand. I never felt this feeling before at all. All I ever did was smash and leave.

I'm a fucking player for a reason. But for some reason when it comes to Jin, my heart hurts.

Do I like him?

--------

Short chapter, but hope u enjoyed! Give me some suggestions on what you want to see! I'm using some old suggestion in the next chapter!

comment.vote.share.follow!