Chapter 31

A/N: Hey guys I'm back! my wifi is back now so yay! Anyway enjoy chapter 31!

"Here, J-hope made eggs for you"

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh thanks" V said turning around showing off his six pack, making any girl swoon.

I literally stared at him in awe. Not realizing that I was staring much longer then I should have been.

"See something you like?" V said smirking at me.

"What? psh of course not" I said blushing, looking away.

"Well I'm going to go now" I said quietly turning around to leave.

"Wait I have to tell you something." V said putting on his shirt, while walking over to sit on his couch.

"Um okay" I said turning back around to face him.

"Well come here" he said patting the empty spot next to him.

I quickly walked over to him, and quietly sat on the comfortable couch, facing him.

"What'd you want to tell me?" I asked with curiosity

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry"

"s-sorry "I stuttered.

"I'm sorry for bulling you. I shouldn't have done that. It wasn't right, I did it to let out my frustrations. But still, I should have never hit you or insulted you. I have no idea how you put up with this for so long. You were always living in fear, wondering when I was going to hit you. No one should have to live their life in fear. I was such a fucking idiot, using you for my own benefit. But I wanted to let you know that I'm so fucking sorry Jin. I'll say it 1000 times if I have too. But I really am sorry." V said while staring at me, his face showing sincerity.

'wow I didn't expect that" is said focusing my gaze on my feet.

"but I really appreciate that you apologized." I said quietly looking up at him.

"of course" he said leaning in to give me a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. My head was laying on his chest while his chin was on my head.

"thank you" I whispered into his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"of course" he whispered back hugging me tighter.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and glanced at the clock to see that it was 6am. I suddenly realzed that we were going to the cabin today. Excitedly I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. After I used the bathroom, I walked over to my closet and took out my suitcase. I stuffed 2 pairs of jeans and 4 shorts with swimming trunks. I put in handful of shirts and hoodies for the night. I also threw in my pajamas and my toothbrush and my face-hand cream. I packed some socks, underwear, phone charger and of course lip balm.

I still cant believe that V apologized. After all those years of constant bullying, he decided to stop? Well I'm happy that's over now. I can finally live in peace.

I zipped up the suitcase and quickly changed my outfit. I wore a simple grey hoodie with black jeans. I put on my vans and grabbed my suitcase and phone. I ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

I left my suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and walked towards the kitchen.

"Good morning!" J-hope said excitedly

"Good morning" I said smiling at him, sitting on a stool.

"Here you go" J-hope said handing ma a plate of waffles.

"Oh thank you j-hope" I said smiling brightly at him.

"haha of course, hurry and eat though, they will be here soon" J-hope said while washing the reaming dishes.

nodding I started eating my waffles. "Where's V?" I asked looking around.

"Oh he's loading the car" J-hope said taking my empty plate.

"Thank you" I said while getting up.

"No problem, lets go"

We both walked outside to see everyone already there. "Hey guys" J-hope yelled walking over to them.

They all turned around and said hi. I glanced at V who looked extremely handsome today. He was wearing black sweatpants and a white hoodie.

"Okay guys, we have two cars whose going in each car?" Jungkook asked.

"Why don't Jackson, Suga, Jimin and I take one car and the rest of you guys take the other car" J-hope said.

"Okay sounds good" RM said.

We all piled into the car. RM driving, V in the passenger seat, and Jungkook and I in the back.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Jungkook yelled.

---------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Make sure to follow me and

comment.vote.share!