Chapter 23

"what the fuck" I whispered.

------------------------------------

"What the fuck happened last night? Did you guy shave sex?" J-hope asked turning around to look at me.

"WHAT? No we didn't! I don't even remember last night. All I remember was watching The Hunger Games. I don't remember anything else. " I said honestly.

"well then, why is he like this. Did he come out to you?" J-hope asked.

"huh? no he didn't. I don't think he's gay" I said thoughtfully.

"Hmm well I didn't think so either. But these days he's been acting strange, Plus I caught you guys in an imitate moment just now. Why would he do that if he was straight?" J-hope asked while crossing his arms across his chest.

"your right.." I mumbled while getting up slowly.

"well lets talk about this later, I'm going on a date with Jackson!" He said excitingly.

"aw that's so cute. Do you have your outfit picked out?" I asked while smiling at him.

"NO HELP ME!" he said while grabbing my arm and leading me to his room.

J-hope opened his bedroom door and walked in. This was my first time being in J-hope's room. His room fits his personality so much. The walls were painted a light yellow color. He had a king size bed in the middle of his room similar to the one in my room. He had colorful pillows on his bed and his couch which was bright blue. He had cute polaroid's of him and Jackson hanging on his walls.

His room was so bright and cheerful compared to mine. Smiling I walked inside and sat on his bed. While J-hope was taking out a bunch of clothes from his walk in closet.

"ugh help meee!" he said while sitting in the mess he made on the floor.

"umm where is he taking you first of all" I asked.

"were going to a pumpkin patch and going on a hay ride and having dinner afterwards." he said while smiling.

"um then maybe you should wear this plain white shirt. On top of it wear your yellow and black flannel. Then wear your white washed ripped jeans." I said

"hmm yeah that could work. Thanks Jin!" he said smiling brightly at me.

"No problem, have fun on your date" I said while getting up and leaving his room.

While I was walking back to my room my stomach growled. Right I haven't had breakfast I thought to myself.

I walked downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen. I walked in to see that someone had already made pancakes and freshly brewed coffee. It must have been J-hope I thought. Smiling I took 3 pancakes and put it on a plate. I grabbed a mug and poured some coffee in it. Lastly I took the maple syrup out of the fridge and squirted some on top on the pancakes.

I took my plate and mug to the dining table and sat down. I started eating and I couldn't help but let out small moans. They were that good.

"Glad your liking my pancakes"

------------

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Make sure to comment.vote.share and follow me!