Chapter 29

A/N: AHHH THANK YOU GUYS FOR 700 VOTES! I love you guys so much!

"I'll take that as a yes" J-hope said still smirking

------------------------------------

Jin's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and adjusted my eyes to the brightness. I slowly got up and realized I was on the sofa in the living room. Rubbing my eyes I looked around the room. my eyes fell on a sticky note on the side table next to me.

I reached for the sticky note and read it.

"Hey Jin, take the pill next to the water, it'll help with your fever. Ill be back soon, I went to go get food with J-hope - V"

Smiling I reached over and placed the pill in my mouth. I took a huge sip of water and swallowed the pill .

I then noticed that I was under several amounts of blankets. Aw he actually made an effort for me, I thought. No, stop it, he probably did it because j-hope forced him or something.

Sighing I got up and walked upstairs to my room. I walked in and went straight to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. My fever had gone down a bit and I wasn't dizzy like yesterday.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet. I picked out a sky blue sweatshirt and light washed jeans. I quickly put them on and brushed my chaotic hair. Smiling to myself I walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I took my coffee and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. I aimlessly scrolled through Instagram and watched some YouTube videos.

After an hour I heard the door unlock. I got up and walked towards the front door. Walked in J-hope, Jackson, V, and RM.

"Hey Jin! How are you feeling?" J-hope asked running up to me.

"Haha im fine J-hope don't worry" I said giving him a smile.

"Hey Jin, I brought some soup for your fever" Jackson said while handing it to me.

"Oh thank you Jackson! That's so nice of you" I said smiling at his kindness

"Haha no problem" Jacksons aid smiling back, while picking up the grocery bags on the floor and following J-hope to the kitchen.

"Awh my poor baby, I heard your sick" RM said pouting while giving me a hug.

"Baby?" I asked while hugging him back.

"Haha yeah your a baby, so I called you a baby" RM said winking

"I'm not a baby" I said pouting

"Yeah yo-"

"Did you not hear him? He said he isn't a baby so don't call him a baby" V said glaring at RM

"Woah chill out man, I was just kidding"

Scoffing V picked up the remaining bags and walked towards the kitchen.

"Jeez what's wrong with him?" RM said scratching his neck.

"No idea.." I mumbled.

I followed V towards the kitchen, RM following me.

"So I heard you guys are going to Jungkooks cabin" J-hope said while cooking eggs.

"yeah I guess so, he still has to ask" V said sitting on a stool eating an banana.

I quietly walked in and sat next to him, hoping he wouldn't yell at me. Surprising me, he glanced at me and gave me a small smile.

Shocked I gave him a small smile back, blushing furiously.

"Are you feeling better?" V asked taking a bite of his banana.

"Yeah much better, thank you" I said mumbling. How does he make eating an banana look so hot. Looking away I gulped, trying to get rid of my erotic thoughts.

"What's wrong? Thinking about something?" V whispered in my ear.

------------------

So sorry this chapter was short! Hope you guys enjoyed though!

comment.vote.follow