•1•

Gabriella p.o.v.

Summer had begun which means I don't need to study. I can just lay down all day and do nothing but the problem is, I need money.
I can't live with just the money my parents gave me when I moved in.

I searched the whole night for a good job.
My first thought were to work at Starbucks cause I have to go there everyday to get my coffee anyway and my best friend Jimin works there too. But they didn't want any employees.

So I just searched up for anything until I found someone saying they want a babysitter. Hmm that sounds good, I means I'm good with kids if they aren't annoying.

I clicked on the offer to see that the 2 parents Mr. and Mrs Jeon needs to work that's why they want someone to take care of their baby boy Jay. He's 5 years old.

Not that old so he's probably still cute. Let's see how much they will pay. When I looked for the budget my eyes went wide open.
250$ each week.

Holly shit and I don't have to work on the weekends and sometimes you'll be off on Wednesday.
That's it. That's my job.
I just hope they will accept me.

I closed my laptop and went to my room to sleep. It was already 1 a.m. and I'm pretty tired.
Let's go to dreamworld.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing. I didn't pick up and just turned to the other side trying to fall back to sleep.
But my phone kept ringing and I kept ignoring it until I was fed up.

I picked my phone lazily trying to see who's calling me and it was someone I didn't have in my contacts.
I hope this is something worth it.

"Hello?" I answered half awake half asleep.
"Hello? Is this Gabriella?" A deep manly voice answered.
"Yes?"
"I'm Mr. Jeon Jungkook and I'm calling you to say you're accepted to be my son's babysitter."

And I sat up on my bed. Wait what? Just like this? Omg I can't believe it!
"Hello? Miss Gabriella?"
Oh oops.
"Yeah yeah I'm here. So I got the job now?" I asked and you could hear how exited I was.
"Not really"
Seriously bro.....

"First you have a test. If you pass it then you get the work if you fail then you don't get it."
Bruh and I thought that I wouldn't be studying this summer.
"What test?" I asked

"Can you come today?" Woah just ignore my question mister.
"Euhm yeah I guess."
"Great. Then come today at 1p.m. and we will explain what kind of test you'll be having. You normally received a mail with the address. "

"Euhm okay I'll be there."
"Goodbye Miss Gabriella."
"Bye."

After we hung up I fell back to my bed.
Remind me once again why I need to work and not just lay here in my bed?
Ow yeah I need money.

I signed and looked at the clock, It was around 10 a.m. Great I still have time.
I got up and went to take a shower. I wore black pants with a yellow t-shirt and black heel ankle boots. I just let my hair down and putted some light makeup.

Okay I'm ready let's go. I took my keys and went to the car. I putted the address in the GPS and began to drive. But before all of that I need my coffee so I went to Starbucks.

I parked my car and went inside. When it was my turn I saw Jimin standing behind the cash desk.

"Oh hey Gabriella! The usual?"
"Yep" I said and played with my fingers.
"So what's your plans for today?"
"I'm going to work."

And Jimin froze at his place before looking at me and starting to laugh.
"Yo-you're going to wo-work?" He said between his giggles.
"Problem with that?" I raised an eyebrow at him
"No no, I'm sorry. So what for work?"
"Babysitting."
And now he was laughing way too loud causing some people to look at us.

"Omg Gabriella, I can't believe it!"
"Ugh just gave me my coffee already." I whined.
"Okay here you go, and good luck!"
"Thanks Jimin!"

After like 25 minutes I arrived at a really big house with a big parking and garden. Woah so I will working for some sugar parents.

I ringed the doorbell and waited for it to open and when it did I saw a beautiful woman with blonde hair and stunning body, she also looked kind of my age.

"Hello there, you must be Gabriella." She said with a smile.
"Yeah that's me." I answered with a small smile.
"Oh well come in then. I'm Elena, Jay's mother."
"Nice to meet you Miss Elena." I shook hands with her.

"You can go wait there in the living room, I will go and call my husband and Jay."
"Okay."
I went to sit on a sofa and looked around while Elena went upstairs. To be honest I'm nervous. This is my first job and they look rich and everything and I'm just me.

I heard people talking that stopped me from daydreaming.
"Gabriella, Jungkook and Jay are here."
I stood up and turned around to be met with a really handsome man. He was wearing a white shirt where you could see his muscles and black jeans. And beside him was a really cute little boy which looked more little cause he was standing next to his father.

I walked to them and stuck my hand out to Mr Jungkook and shook it with his.
"Hi I'm Gabriella."
"Jungkook." His voice was deeper than on the phone.

I looked down at the little boy who was looking at me with big eyes. I kneeled down to his level and tried to talk to him with a sweet voice.

"Hey little buddy! I'm Gabriella. What's your name?"
"My name is Jay."
"That's a beautiful name Jay." I smiled to him and his face went brighter.

"Did you heard that daddy? She said that I have a beautiful name!"
"I did." And Jungkook ruffed his hair. I stood back to my feet and looked at the two people who were already looking at me.

"So what's the test?" I tried to hide my nervous.
"So today you're going to babysit Jay."
I was still waiting for her to finish but she stopped.
"Yeah and.." I tried my best not to sound awkward.

"Yeah that's it." I couldn't help but to chuckle. Is she serious now?
"Isn't that like my job?"
"Yeah but you will know your test at the end of the day." It was now Jungkook who answer.
"Oh euhm okay" I let out another chuckle to cover up my awkwardness. Even tho I still didn't get what they meant, I nodded my head yes.