•9•

Gabriella p.o.v.

I didn't know if I should be happy, sad or mad.
I was happy because Jungkook is a nice person. I was sad because Jay didn't had a good nanny before. I was mad because Elena lied to me.

So many emotions were inside of me and to honest I just wanted to cry. Jungkook's voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Jay you're awake!" He came to the couch and sat next to us. He was now wearing a nice black suit.

"Good morning daddy!"
"Good morning baby boy."

I was just looking at them, seeing those two happy makes me happy but I still wanted to cry. I'm sorry but I can be a crybaby when it comes to something like this.

I think that Jungkook noticed how I was staring at them.
"Jungkook can I talk to you for a little?"
"Yeah sure let's go to the kitchen, I still need my coffee."

I nodded my head before kissing Jay's cheek.
"Come on go clean up cause today we will have so many fun as you can imagine."
His eyes lighted up.

"Really?"
"Of course I did promise you yesterday, didn't I?" He smiled brightly and went upstairs. Jungkook was looking at us and smiling.

I'm so happy that I decided to work here because Jay is finally happy with a babysitter and Jungkook found him a good person that would actually take care of him.

I followed him to the kitchen and watched as he was doing his coffee. I placed my elbow on the counter and rested my head on my arm. He was seriously a beautiful person inside and out.

He turned around and caught me staring at me, normally I would look away but now I kept looking.

He smiled at me before looking down, he's getting shy.
He cleared his throat before looking back at me. "So what did you want to talk about?"
He looked back at his coffee.

"Why didn't you told me about Jay's other babysitters." I said softly.
His eyes looked at mine while his head was still down.
"How did you know about them?"

"I just know." Jay's words came back and I could feel tears forming in my eyes. Keep yourself calm Gabriella.

He surged. "Didn't thought it was important for you to know."
"Everything that has to do with Jay is important to me."

He now looked fully at me. "Why do you care so much about him? Huh? You just know him for a week."
I started to get angry at him.

"Look before you came downstairs, Jay told me words that broke my heart. Even if he's still 5 years old he has a heart and know what pain is, god damnit he's the most one that can get hurt cause he literally has a hart of a baby for fucks sake." I began to tear up now.

I turned my back to him, didn't want to show him my emotional mess.

I felt two arms on my shoulders moving up and down.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know it will effect you that much."
I shook my head, wiped my tears away and turned around to face him.

"It's okay, it's just I can get too emotional about something likes this and the fact that it's about Jay makes the situation even worse."

He gave me a sad smile. He stood there for a moment just looking at me before he placed his hand on my cheek, wiping my tears away.

"Don't cry, Jay has you now and he's more than happy and I'm also really happy because I found someone that takes so much care of him."

I smiled at him and looked away.
He looked at his watch and went to get his cup.

"Today me and Elena will be a little late cause I'm taking her on a date." He smiled brightly at the idea.