•11•

Gabriella p.o.v.

Monday came sooner than I wanted and I was extremely nervous to go to work cause it's going to be awkward, I'm not even sure if I still have the job or not.

When I'm nervous I can't eat anything or drink so I didn't got my coffee and went to Jungkook's house.

I stood there in front of their house and I wasn't sure if I should knock or not. Elena's car wasn't here wish I'm tankful for or else everything will be ten times hella awkward.

I jumped a little when the door opened and Jungkook was standing there.
"Where you planning to stand there forever?" He asked and walked away.
I went inside and closed the door behind me.

I took a deep breath before following him to the kitchen.
"Coffee?" He offered.
I nodded my head and sat down.

He came with two cups and sat in front of me.
"Here you go, just how you like your coffee."
"Thanks."

I took a sip and I could tell that he was looking at me.
"Is Jay asleep?" I asked and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yes and the whole weekend he couldn't shut up about how much fun he had with you and Jimin."
I looked at him and my face lighted up.

"Really?"
"Yeah I know what you guys did in details."
"Good." I said with a proud smile but faded when he razed an eyebrow at me.

"I mean good that he had fun." He just nodded his head.

"About what happened Friday, I'm sure that you don't want to talk about it but I want to apologize. What I did was unprofessional and I had no right to say those words to you or even be mad at you. I'm sorry."

I looked at him with wide eyes cause I wasn't expecting that.
"It's okay, I get it. You were worried about Jay it's normal."

"I was worried about you two Gabriella! You're phone was off and it was late. All the bad thoughts came to mind and I couldn't focus on anything."

He raised his voice a little, angry at himself and leaned closer on the table.
"Calm down Jungkook. I understand you and I already forgave you so no need to apologize."

I gave him a small smile and I got one in return.
"You're really kind." He said.
"Well I do know that but just don't mess with bad side."

I warned him and he laughed before holding his hands up. "I won't."

It was a moment of silent before Elena came to my head.
"Is Elena mad?"
"No not really, she's just annoyed at the fact that your boyfriend hit me."

"Boyfriend?" I asked confused.
"Jimin, aren't you two like a thing?"
"Ow no we are just close friends."

"Well this is the first time I see a someone getting that protective over his friend." He said kind of annoyed and sipped his coffee.

"Jealous?" I said joking but at the look of his eyes he didn't take it as a joke.

"I was just joking, sorry." I looked down embarrassed.

He just cleared his throat. "I'm not going to work today."
"Why?" He looked at me surprised.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to come out like this." Oh god why do I have to be like this.
"It's okay and it's because I have to work here at home. There is an office upstairs and my files are there too."
"When can I go home then?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "You can go when I've finished my work or when Elena comes back."

I just nodded my head and drank more of my coffee. "Well I will go and see if Jay is awake."

He nodded his head. "I will be in my office if you need anything. It's on the third floor."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was playing with Jay the whole time and didn't saw Jungkook. It's like he isn't here in the house.

I made lunch for Jay and thought that Jungkook must be also hungry so I also made lunch for him.

"Jay stay here, I will bring this to your father and I'll be right back."
"Okay." He nodded and went to back to eating.

I went upstairs and knocked on his door hoping that I'm not disturbing him.

"Come in!"
I opened the door and saw him sitting behind his desk with papers all around him.

"Gabriella? Is there something?"
"Oh no but I brought you lunch cause I didn't saw you eat anything since this morning."

He stood up and approached me with a smirk while I backed away until my back came in contact with the door.

"Why are you backing away?" He asked.
"I-I'm not."

He raised an eyebrow at me and his smirk went wider. God I'm so stupid.

"Well here's your lunch." I said cheerfully and stuck my hand wide out to keep the distance between us.

"Thanks even tho I would have liked something else for lunch." He said while biting his lip and took the plate out of my hand.

He turned around and went to sit on his chair.
"Shouldn't you be watching over Jay?"

"Oh yeah I'll be going now." I tuned around and went as fast as I could downstairs.

What did he mean with that? Was he talking about-
Nono Gabriella he's married, keep calm.

I sighed and went to the kitchen and saw Jay still siting there drinking his banana milk.