•6•

Gabriella p.o.v.

"Sing it Jay Jay!"
"Lo Siento! Lo Siento" Me and Jay were cleaning his room and dancing and singing all together.
Jay is smiling like crazy which made me really happy.

We were still singing until we hear the music went off. I turned around to see Mrs. and Mr. Jeon.

Oh My God. I didn't even know that they already arrived. Omg this is embarrassing.

"Mommy, daddy! You're home!"
"What were you two doing?" Asked Elena.

"We were cleaning Jay's room."
Miss Jeon let out a sarcastic laugh.
"You were cleaning like that?"

"Yeah mommy! Gabbi told me that we are going to clean my room just like she cleans her house and this is the first time I had fun cleaning!"

I looked down at Jay who was way too happy to realize his mom was sarcastic.
Jungkook came to him and picked him up.

"I can't believe that you are cleaning your room Jay. It's always a mess."
"Yeah Gabriella said that it was a mess after we played around and that we had to clean it. I only like cleaning with Gabbi now."

Oohh this boy is melting my heart.
"Uhh Thank you Jay Jay." I smiled at him.

"You can go home now." Mrs. Jeon said.
"Oh yeah see you tomorrow then."

"No! Gabbi stay with us!" Jay whined. I'm going to have a heart attack.

"I will come tomorrow Jay Jay."
"Yeah but stay and eat dinner with us." What he said caught me off of guard. Omg no Jay I don't want to eat with your parents.

"Yeah Gabriella, why don't you eat with us?" Jungkook said.
"Euhm.. I-.."
"Come on you're eating with us." Jungkook took Jay and went out of the room leaving me with Elena.

But thank God she went downstairs without saying anything. I let out a big sigh and followed them.

We were eating in silence and just like yesterday, Jungkook sat at the head of the table and I sat in front of Elena.

I don't like to eat in silent, I don't want to hear people chew and I don't want others to hear me chew too.

"So what did you two did today other then throwing a party." Mrs. Jeon asked Jay.

"We cleaned my room." Jay said like his mom still doesn't know. I was trying my best to not burst out laughing. I'm sorry but when I'm laughing, I then just laugh and nothing can stop me.

I tried to cover it with a cough but I think it was too obvious.
"We played some games and played outside, we talked about ourselves and yeah like that." I answered. Mrs Jeon just hummed in response.

I looked at the clock and it was 7p.m. and my eyes widened. Ow shoot I still need to do groceries.

"Oh excuse me I really need to go now cause I still need to do groceries." I went to Jay and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Jay! See you tomorrow! Goodbye Mrs. and Mr. Jeon."

I went out of their house and to my car. I sat in my car that was parked in front their house and when I turned on, I saw that I don't have any gas left.