•19•

Gabriella p.o.v.

Jay was playing with the toy that I got him the whole time which made me really happy. Seeing him happy made my day.

Jungkook was still in his room probably sleeping since he didn't made any noise.

"Jay come here to eat your lunch." I called him whose was still playing outside.

"Where's dad?" He asked when he entered the kitchen.

"I think he's sleeping, want to wake him up?" I asked and Jay nodded his head immediately.

"Okay let's go then." I took his hand and walked to Jungkook's room.

"Okay let's be quiet so we can scare him, alright?" And Jay nodded his once again exiting.

When I opened the door, the room was a little dark because the curtains were closed and Jungkook was laying on his bed asleep and hugging a pillow.

"How are we going to scare him?" I whispered to Jay
"Let's put a fire truck sound on." He whispered back.

And here I thought this kid was an angel, he's probably spending too much time with me.

"Good idea Jay." We gave each other a high five and I grabbed my phone to search for a fire truck sound.

We tiptoed to Jungkook and I putted my phone next to his ear but not too close.

"Okay Jay be ready." When he closed his ears, I pressed the play bottom and that's when Jungkook fell of his bed.

"What is going on?" He shouted but Jay and me were too busy laughing to even answer him.

"Oh now I get it." He said and a smirk made it way to his lips.

"So you two are playing with me now, huh?" He stood up and walked closer to me and Jay and that's when I realized he was half naked.

When he kept coming closer, my smile began to fade while Jay was still giggling.

"It was Gabbi's idea." Jay said and my eyes wend wide.

"No it wasn't, you chose to put a fire truck sound on." I said while looking at him. Not going to lie, I'm quite offended now.

"But you chose to scare him."
I felt my jay drop. Someone has a big moth for a kid.

"So it started with you Gabriella?" It was now Jungkook who spoke and when I looked at him, he was standing right in front of me with the same smirk.

"What? No, I-I.." I didn't know what to say.
"Well I guess you two are in trouble, you better start running because on 3 I will catch both of you."

Jungkook said while looking at me and Jay but I didn't get what he said.

"One.." he started.
"Two.." I just stood there and didn't know what to do. Is he being serious? I don't want to make a fool of myself but when Jay ran out of the room I got the idea and knew that I should get out too.

"Three!" Jungkook said and was ready to catch me but I was faster and ran out of the room.

I didn't known where to go and I absolutely didn't know where Jay went so I just went left and then right to go downstairs.

But in the middle of the hall I got pulled back when I felt two strong arms around my waist and my feet were slightly lifted off the ground.

"Got ya." Whispered he in my ear while I was pressed tightly against his bare chest.

"What are you going to do?" I asked after letting out a sigh.

"Well I actually don't know, I just wanted to scare you and Jay. Why did you guys came to wake me up anyway?"

I was still in his grip and every time he spoke, his breath tickled my neck.
"Because lunch is ready and I assume that you still haven't ate anything."

"But I'm still sleepy." He whined and the next thing he did left me frozen.

He placed his head on my shoulder and snuggled it against my neck.

"Jung-jungkook what are-"
"Shh let's stay like this for a little." He interrupt me and snuggled his head more.

This is wrong, this is totally wrong. He's making my feelings for him harder like this and I don't like it because I don't want it.

If he just wasn't married everything would be better, maybe not really everything but at least not as bad as now.

I'm getting mad and I don't want to but I can't help. He's married but he's over here playing with me and I'm not the kind of person who would run someone's relationship.

"Jungkook let go." I said trying to calm myself.
"Mm just a little." He whined once again.

"Jungkook I said let go." I said more sternly right now and that's when he let go.

"What's wrong?" He asked once he let go.
And he has the nerve to ask that, after all of that he asks what's wrong.

"You're married." I said with my back still facing him.

"And?" I frowned my eyebrows in confusing and turned around to look at him.

"What do you mean by and?"
"I know that I'm married and what about it?" He was more confused than I was.

"You can't just hug me like that when you have a wife."
He chuckled before lifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"And why not?" He asked and rose an eyebrow while I just looked blankly at him.

"I don't know, isn't this kind of cheating? Would you like it when Elena goes and hugs another guy or what if she saw us like that? Could you imagine what would've happened?"

I can't understand him, he's so weird. How does he go and hugs someone when he already has a wife.

But our conversation got interrupted when we heard Jay's voice.

"Daddy? I was in my room, couldn't you find me?" He asked from upstairs and Jungkook went to him and picked him up.

"No, no I couldn't."

***********
I missed writing, sorry for the late updates.
But what do you think so far?