•14•

Gabriella p.o.v.

Jay was playing with Jimin the whole time and making my apartment a mess. I didn't mind tho, I'm happy to see them having fun.

I even let Jay play on my electric piano which I normally never let anyone touch it only some people that are close to me.

I was now sitting in the living room with Jungkook while Jimin was sitting with Jay on the dinning table.

I didn't know what I should talk Jungkook with so I just looked at Jimin and Jay until he broke the silence between us.

"I wasn't interrupting your plans, was I?" He asked mentioning to Jimin.
"Oh no I just invited him cause I was bored."

"But when he first came in, he said something about you and something else." Oh no. Omg I can't tell him about what I was going to speak Jimin with.

"Oh euhm that," I paused a little trying to come up with a lie before continuing, "that was nothing. Don't worry about it." I let out a little laugh. He just nodded and looked down.

"I think we should go now, sorry for the mess that Jay has caused in your apartment." He said and stood up.
"Oh no it's nothing, I will clean it with Jimin."

We heard Jimin clearing his throat making both of us laugh. It's great to know that it isn't that awkward anymore between them.

"It's nice tho, I really like it." He said and looked around.
"Thanks."

"You're into photography?" He asked while looking at the wall what was covered with allot of pictures I took whenever I was.

"Yes I really like taking pictures of places or people but then not their whole face but like their back and there's something beautiful behind them and their side profile. It's like art you have to know which angle you should take on which side."

I realized that I spoke too much so I looked at him embarrassed and looked down.

"Sorry, I just talk allot when it comes to something I love."
"Oh no it's okay and good to know actually cause I'm the same. I also like taking pictures so it's interesting to know how others think about this subject but you don't differ much from me."

We then just stood looking at the pictures on my wall, every picture has a meaning and I love all of them.

"Well I'll be going now, hope I can see you tomorrow then at work."
"Yeah I think I'm better now, I just needed a little rest."

He smiled and turned around to Jay.
"Come on Jay we're going home."

"Bye Jimin!" Jay hugged Jimin then went and hugged me.
"Bye Gabbi!"

"Bye JayJay." I kissed his forehead before he went to his father and took his hand.

I led them to my door and stood there with Jimin waving at the two until they were out of sight.

"You like him, don't you?" Jimin said behind me.
"Of course he's a little angel."

I heard him chuckling and turned around to him.
"I'm not talking about the little J but about the big J."
"What do you mean?"

He walked to the cough in my living room and laid down.
"You like Jungkook."

My eyes went wide and my moth opened a little. "What are you talking about Jimin? You crazy or what?"

"Oh come on Gabbi, I saw the way you looked at him, it was obvious for me."
"Jimin you're out of your mind." I took the plates that were on the dinning table and went to the kitchen.

"Oh really? Come on Gabriella just say it and by the way what was the thing that you wanted to talk to me about?"

I let out a sigh and went to the living and sat next to him.
"I'm thinking about things too much." I was facing the television and didn't look at him.

"Which things."
I felt nervous talking about it, what if Jimin was right and I really do like Jungkook.

"The things that are happening between me and Jungkook."
"What's happening?"

I folded with my fingers before looking at him and back to the television.
"I don't know, but everything that's happening between us keeps playing in my head and I'm getting nervous around him. His smile, his voice, just his everything are making me nervous."

I looked at Jimin to see him looking at me with a smirk.
"I told you, you like him." I rolled my eyes at what he said.

"Jimin that's not true." I whined.
"Then what other explication do you have? It's pretty obvious that you like him."

I just looked at him without saying anything. How much I try do deny it, I can't help but always feel something when Jungkook is around.

"But I can't Jimin, he's married and has a child plus I saw him making out with his wife yesterday so he loves her."

"Ow so that's why your not feeling well." I simply nodded my head.

"Look I know it's bad but after all you can't do anything about your feelings, they just grow up to someone and they don't know about all the problems they will cause that's why you should just let them go because if you try and stop them, they will cause you more troubles. Feelings have more power then anything so don't try and fight them."

I felt like I was about to cry, since when did Jimin know all of this.
"Jimin." I said softly and hugged him.
"Thank you so much."
"You're welcome."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There we go another day at work. I knocked on their door and waited for someone to open it, to my surprise it was Jay.

"Jay why are you opening the door?"
"My parents are still asleep." He whispered.

"Don't they have work?" He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay let's just go inside, did you had breakfast?" I asked and walked inside.
"No." He shook his head.

"Do you like pancakes?" He looked at me with wide eyes.
"Are you going to make pancakes?"
"Well I'm not a good cooker but we can try." I smiled and we both went to the kitchen.

After 30 minutes the whole kitchen was messed with flour and so was my face and Jay's face.

"Okay Jay the day just started and I'm tired already so I hope that the pancakes are delicious."

He took his first bite and I was waiting for his answer nervously while he sat calmly on the kitchen bar.
"And?" He gave me a thumbs up.
"They are good." I let out a sigh in relief.

"Oh thank God." I smiled and I totally forgot that Jungkook and Elena were still here until I heard them both coming in the kitchen.

"What happened here?" Elena asked with a gasp and she was wearing just a bathrobe. Oh no, I'm busted.
"Gabbi made pancakes." Jay giggled.