•15•

Gabriella p.o.v.

"You've made what?" She asked looking at me.
"You want some?" I answered calmly not looking at her or Jungkook who was standing there not saying a word.

I didn't want to create a scene so I decided to do my best and stay calm but that doesn't mean I'm going to be really friendly.

"No and when you decided to make pancakes, did you also decided to turn the whole kitchen into a mess?"

I was still looking at Jay when I answered her.
"Tell that to your son who didn't want to stop playing with the flour and I didn't really stopped him because he was having fun while you guys were sleeping."

"Oh believe me we were having fun just as much as Jay." She whispered but I still managed to hear her.

"But don't worry I will clean this." I looked up and tried to give my best smile to them even tho I just wanted to run to my car and drive back to my apartment.

"We should also clean the mess we've caused, let's go." And finally he said something but I wish he didn't. He putted his hand on Elena's back and leaded her upstairs.

Well doesn't life just sucks sometimes but at least I still have Jay who was still eating his pancakes. I smiled at him and ruffed his hair trying to think about all the good things and not what just happened a minute earlier.

That's when an idea came to my head.
"Jay." I called him when he finished his breakfast.
"Do you want to help me clean the kitchen?"

"With music?" He asked softly and I smirked at him.
"Of course."

I played the music loud and I was sure that they were hearing it but I didn't care. Jay wasn't helping that much but it's okay because he was having fun and that's all what matters to me.

I was cleaning the counter with Jay but we suddenly heard the music go off and when I turned around I saw him.

I'm planning on to ignore him as much as I can because I don't want to get closer with him. I know that if I do, this little crush on him will turn into something more that I don't want.

I just turned around and continued with what I was doing.
"Daddyy" Jay whined.

"Jay the music is too loud." Jungkook answered his voice stern.

He came and stood next to me and I felt him looking at me.
"How are you feeling today?"

"Good." I answered still not looking at him.
"Don't you have to be at work?"

"I took a day off with Elena in case you didn't come today."
I finally looked at him and met his brown eyes.

"So I can go home?"
"Or you can stay with Jay and I can take Elena out for a little."

Ow yeah, right. I just nodded my head and looked back down but I felt his eyes were still on me.

"Jay go to your room." Jungkook said suddenly.
"But-"

He didn't let Jay finish.
"Go to your room Jay and Gabriella will follow you in some minutes."

"Okay." Jay said softly and went to his room leaving me with Jungkook alone in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing." I answered simply.

"Gabriella look at me." His voice was deep and I slowly looked at him.

"Why do you want to go home?"
"What?"

"When I told you that me and Elena are going to be at home today, you got all excited about the idea that you can go home."
Well maybe it's because I don't want to see you or her.

"Oh no I was just curious, didn't mean it like that."
"Oh really?"

"Yeah" I let out a nervous laugh and went to walk past him. "I will go and see Jay."

But he stopped me by holding my hand.
"I'm still not done yet." I heard him saying through gritted teeth making me swallow.

"What's more to talk about?" I asked my back facing him. Suddenly I was pulled by my hand that he was holding making me stumble backwards and my back hit the counter.

And the next I saw was Jungkook standing with his body and face close to mine that I could feel his breath hitting my face.

"Look I know that you weren't tired yesterday and that was just an excuse of you," he hissed and continued

"And what was that behavior with my wife this morning for?"
"Excuse me?" Now he stared to work on my nerves "I was talking to her normally but what's wrong with your behavior?"

"I'm like that cause you aren't being friendly."
I laughed at his statement before looking at him with a really look.

"Seriously? Like for real? I'm the one that isn't being friendly. Right, well why don't you say that to your wife. The one who's trying to let me quit since day one and always being way too jealous over you and doesn't like me for a bit."

I was looking right into his eyes. How dares he talking to me like that when he doesn't have any right.

"Look Jungkook I actually don't have to be friendly with you or your wife but with Jay cause he's the reason why I'm working and coming here. So if I'm not being friendly with Jay than you and Elena can come and talk to me but more I don't have any work with you."

"What happened to you? You were different." He sat his hands on the counter behind me so I was trapped between his arms.
"You should ask yourself the same question."

We were standing and looking at each others eyes but his face suddenly softened and he began to bring it closer.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked nervously bringing my hands up to his chest trying to keep the distance.

I saw him staring at my lips and I couldn't help but to admire his face. From his eyes to his nose then jaw and as least his lips.

"Jung-Jungkook stop." Shit I'm still stuttering.
We heard Elena call him and that's when he stopped coming any closer and looked at my eyes.

His eyes went wide and I think he came back to his sense cause he pulled right away and looked away before turning his back at me.

He stood there and didn't know what to do nor did I. We heard Elena once again and that's when he left, leaving me out of breath.