•36•

3th person p.o.v.

After that night, the two didn't spoke to each other anymore. They only said something if it was about Jay, nothing more.

Jungkook tried to contact Gabriella multiple times but she never answered and that's when he decided to visit her at her apartment.

After three knocks of him and a little bit of waiting, the girl who he was been dying for to see, opened the door.

Gabriella was expecting him one day, she knows he doesn't give up easily.

"Hi." Jungkook said when she welcomed him inside.

"Hey." She replied quietly. "You can go and sit down, I'll bring you something to drink." Gabriella was walking towards the kitchen but Jungkook grabbed her arm.

"I don't want anything, I just want to talk." He said with his deep voice and the girl just nodded her head before they went to the living room and sat next to each other.

"How have you been?" Gabriella asked first.

"I miss you." Was his answer not really answering her question. Just saying want he came here to say.

After that sentence it was quite between the two until Jungkook started once again.

"I-" he paused to look at her "I told Elena everything."

The girl hesitated before asking what happened after it and Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "As aspected, she got mad but mostly sad and now we are working on the divorce papers."

From his voice you could tell that he was about to cry.
"And Jay?" Gabriella asked.

"He," Jungkook cleared his voice and looked at his hands before looking back up, he was trying his best to hold back his tears. "He doesn't know, when me and his mom divorce I'll tell him that his parents are taking a break. He will understand himself with the time."

Once again it was silent between the two. "Do you regret it?" She asked in a quit voice and Jungkook looked immediately at her.

He saw that she was looking down, clearly afraid of the question she just asked.

"Gabriella." The man called her name but she still looked down.

"Gabriella look at me." He commanded but when she didn't move he grabbed both of her cheeks and turned her face towards his.

"I did not came all the way till here for you to ask me a question like this. A question that you know, out of all, the right answer to it."

"In those past few days, you have no idea what you did to me without even you being present. You're driving me crazy without even saying anything."

Jungkook was telling his feelings to her like he was reading a book, a book about their story.

"You know that I love you so much and how bad I needed you in my live and still need." He let her face go and grabbed her hands.

"You coming into my life made me realize how of a lonely man I was and needed someone to be there for me. Even with all of the things that I had, I wasn't happy but I just convinced myself that to be happy."

"Please, I'm begging you stop punishing me. Stop punishing me by not letting me see you, by not letting me see your face."

"Jungkook, I'm not punishing you or anything. Believe me I'm in the same pain, not knowing anything about you was really miserable but at that moment, at that time it was for the best of us." She looked deeply into his eyes, his eyes who held a lot of sadness.