•7•

Gabriella p.o.v.

The next morning I woke up early all happy. The first thing that I did was calling Jimin because he isn't going to wake up that easily.

To my surprise he picked up. "Hello?"
He asked with his morning voice.
"Good morning Chim Chim!"

"Gabriella? What's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm calling you because I need a ride." I said with a sweet voice.

"Can't you take the bus?"
"You know I don't like taking it, it's always so busy."

"Then where is your car."
"It's at my boss house because she ran out of gas yesterday."

He sighed before answering. "I will be at your house in a bit." And ended the call.

I know Jimin way too well and I know that he went back to sleep that's why I called him after taking a shower.

"Hello?" Yupe he was sleeping.
"Were are you?"
"Huh?" It was a moment of silence. "Oohhh... Okay I'm awake now."
"I'll buy you coffee."
"Open your door in 10 seconds." And the line went dead.

Ladies and gentlemen this is how you wake him up. I putted on my makeup and clothes and to the kitchen to make a little breakfast for me and Jimin.

After couple of minutes I heard the doorbell and when I opened it I saw Jimin standing there.

"Hi Jimin!" I said cheerfully.
"Where is my coffee?"
"Did you forget that I don't have a car? I will buy you one on our way to my job."

He entered and saw breakfast ready on the table. "Mm you made me breakfast?"
"I made us breakfast, now sit down and eat."

After we finished with our breakfast and went to Starbucks to get our coffee. A deal is deal, I paid for Jimin's coffee and we are now on our way to Jay's house.

"So how's work? I don't see you that much as I used to." Jimin asked.
"It's really fun actually. Jay is a one little angel that you will always love, his dad is really kind and sweet. He's only 25 and has his own company."

"Woah so you're working for a sugar daddy." Jimin said with a smirk.
"Actually yeah." I laughed.

"Where's the mom?" I rolled my eyes at his question.
"She's really annoying and doesn't like me. Every time that I have fun with Jay, she comes and ruin it. Jungkook keeps telling me to not worry about her but she's still my boss."

"Is Jungkook the name of the father?"
"Yeah."

"Look Gabbi, if Jungkook cares about you then you shouldn't worry about her. She can do all what she want and say all what she want, you don't care okay?"

I looked at him smiling. "You're the best Jimin."
"I know." He said with a proud smile before giggling.

We finally arrived at their house and Jimin had the same reaction as me the first time.

"It's big right?"
"Yeah."
"Anyway, thank you Jimin!"
"You're welcome!"

I got out of the car and waved at Jimin when he drove away. I ringed the doorbell and Elena opened it. Wait what time is it?

"Oh Gabriella you're here, I was just going to work."
"Oh yeah." I hate this.

"Come inside." I went inside and was walking to the kitchen when she held my arm and pulled me back.

"Look do not think you're special, okay? If you think that Jungkook takes care of you just because he likes you then you're totally wrong. You aren't the first babysitter to Jay, there were allot more than you but they quit because they were Jungkook's toy."

I looked at her shooked, what is she talking about?

"I don't know what happened between you two yesterday but you aren't anything special to Jungkook, you are just one of his other toys. Keep that in mind."

We heard footsteps and when I looked up I saw Jungkook walking to the stairs smiling at us. But after Elena finished her speech, she went out leaving me frozen in the hall. Even tho there's nothing between me and him, I was really sad and mad. I was mad at him.

Jungkook was walking down the stairs now.
"Oh Gabriella, you're early today." I looked at him and didn't known if I should be happy, sad or mad. Is it true what Elena told me? I mean she doesn't like me so maybe she's lying.

"Gabriella?" I looked at Jungkook who was now standing in front of me.

He chuckled. "What were thinking of? I was talking to you but it seems like you're not here."

"Huh? Oh nothing. What were you saying?"
"That Jay is still asleep so if you want to drink coffee with me once again."

"Oh euhm no I already had my coffee, I'll just wait for Jay."
"Oh just come or you'll get bored alone."

I didn't had any other choice but to follow him. He went to the counter to make his coffee while I just sat there.

"So your friend drove you here?"
I replied with a simple yeah. I had my head down but I could feel his eyes were on me.

"You're car is now full by the way."
"Ah good." I'm not doing it on accident with my short answers but my mind can't focus right now.

"Gabriella is there something wrong?" I looked up to see him looking at me with a deep look in his eyes.

"N-no."
"Don't lie to me."
"I-i'm no-"

"Then why are you stuttering?" I didn't know what to answer. I can't tell him what Elena told me, maybe he will fire me.

"Did Elena told you anything back then?"
Can he read my mind? But I tried to keep myself calm.

"No she didn't say anything."
"Then what's the matter?" His gaze is giving me chills.

"Nothing, I just have a little headache that's all."
"You can take a day off then."
"No I don't want to, I'll just take some painkillers and it should help."

He stared a moment at me before nodding his head.

"Gabbi!" I turned my head to the door to see Jay. I opened my arms for him and he gave me a hug.

"Good morning Jay Jay. How are you doing."
"I'm fine."

"Ey little buddy. Isn't there a hug for me too?" Jungkook asked and Jay ran to him.

"Good morning daddy!"
"Good morning Jay, now go clean up and come back downstairs to have your breakfast."

With that I was left alone with Jungkook once again. It was silence, nobody said something.

After some minutes Jungkook decided to break the silence. "I'm going to work now, if you need anything just call me. Take some painkillers for you headache and if it's still, then just call me and I will come home early so you can take a day off."

"Okay I will."
He took a last glance at me before walking out.

I let out a heavy sigh and sat back down messaging my head. This is going to be a long day...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jay sat in the kitchen eating his breakfast and I was sitting in front of him.

The question of asking him if he had other nannies than me kept ringing in my head.

I mean Elena could be lying but Jay can't so let's just try.

"Jay."
"Yes?" He answered with his mouth full.

"Did you had other babysitters than me?"
Please say no, please say no, please say no.

"Yes" he nodded his head, "I had allot."