PLEASE READ

Hi guys

so this is the end of The Babysitter. I'm sorry if you didn't like it or if it was confusing or you were just not expecting it to end like that.

What I want to say is that I thought the story was starting to be overdramatic and I didn't want you guys to get bored.

I had so much fun writing it but at the end I started to lose inspiration ( one of the reasons why I stopped updating but I'll talk more about that later ) but I still wanted to write a very good chapter that I know you will enjoy it. That's why it took me some time to update because I wanted to give you something better that just good.

If it wasn't for all the support I have got, I would have never written more chapters of this story but I did it because I saw how much people enjoy it. While I was expecting The Babysitter to be better, people loved it at what it was and that made me SOOOOO HAPPY.

I don't know how to tank you. Back when I first started, I never knew I'll be at this level and people really loving what I do.

SO SORRY for not updating for so long but I just took a little break because I was dealing with some stuffs and I just didn't had that feeling that I usually have when I write. That's why I couldn't get more than 200 words written.

The Babysitter had a major impact on me. It changed my writing style completely and made it better. It made me connect with people. It made me so happy when I saw people commenting about how they love the story and wanting to read more.

I'm going to miss it, I seriously will but at the same time it felt really refreshing publishing the end of it. Now I can focus on other books I'm working on like my new book OBSESSION.

Last but definitely not least I have a little something for you...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH AND FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.

Thank you for reading 36 chapters and commenting your reaction.

Please comment your thoughts on the end and if you want to ask me anything just leave a comment.

Byebye The Babysitter 💛