•34•

3th person p.o.v.

That night Jungkook didn't come home and Gabriella couldn't sleep, how much she even tried to.

She was worried where he can be but the girl couldn't find the courage to dial up his number and ask where he is and if he's okay.

What Gabriella didn't know was that Jungkook was sitting in his car that was parked in front of a park, still in his suit, just staring blankly at nothing.

His mind was running wild with everything that didn't seem to stop anytime soon.

That's how he spent his sleepless night, staring at nothing while the sun was raising up.

When it was early enough for Mr. and Mrs. Min to wake up, he called them.

"Hi Mr. Min how are you doing?" Jungkook asked emotionless.

"I'm fine how are you?" Mr. Min answered joyfully.

"Good, euhm if you don't mind can Jay stay for another day at your house?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah no problem at all." Was the answer from the other line.

"Alright thank you very much." Before Mr. Min could ask why, Jungkook did already hung up.

He closed his eyes and took deep breathers before deciding to do the thing he was thinking about the whole time.

He scrolled through the names in his contact on his phone, searching for Elena's name and calling her.

After the second ring she picked up. "Hello?"

"Hi Elena." Jungkook answered in a low voice.

"What's wrong with your voice?" She asked concern.

"Nothing, I wanted to ask when you will be coming back." The man said totally straight to the point.

"I think I'll be staying here for another week or something but if there's anything important I can come right away."

"Great then come today, there's something that I need to tell you and I can't hold it back any longer. I'll be waiting for you at our house." He was about to hung up when he heard her yelling.

"Wait, Jungkook, what's going on? Is Jay fine?" She asked nervous.

"Yes he's fine but it isn't about him, I'll tell you everything tonight." And finally he hung up.

Tonight he was going to end it all, that's the best for everybody.

He drove back home to tell Gabriella that Elena was coming but he wasn't sure about her reaction. Clearly she isn't going to be happy but someday this was going to happen.

He unlocked the front door and assumed Gabriella was still sleeping considering it's still early in the morning.

Actually she was sitting in the living room waiting for him to come back and when she heard the front door open and close, she stoop up hesitating.

"Hey." The girl said when she saw him at the beginning of the stairs.

He turned around and was shocked to actually see her.

But Gabriella was more shocked at the sight of him. Hair messy, first four buttons of his dress shirt are open, his jacket hanging on his shoulder but what caught her most were the bags under his eyes.

A total mess.

"Did you get any sleep?" She asked, "and where were you? I was really worried."

He walked closer to her and stood there with a small smile.

"I parked my car somewhere and just stared at nothing the whole time. No sleep at all." He waved with his hands.

"But looks like I'm not the only one." Jungkook said and pointed at her eyes.

"You can go and rest in your house," the small smile on his fave dropped when he continued his sentence, "Elena is coming tonight."

There was a big silence between the two, neither of them said a word.

"I going to tell her everything Gabriella, we can't keep going on like this. At the end of the day she will find out so let her find out now so there's nothing anymore that will come between us." Jungkook pleaded.

"I don't know if I'm ready yet, I don't know how to face it." The voice that used to be so calm is now nothing but broken.

"You don't have to be here when she comes, go to your house and rest and when you're ready you can talk to her." He putted his hands on her shoulders but Gabriella shook her head.

"That's not how it's going to work Jungkook, please I want to stop all of this. What me and you had is going for an end. I need time, please." Tears started to form in her eyes and Jungkook tried to deny the feeling inside of him that he's loosing her.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry but I just can't. It's best if we take just a little break."

"But I'll be divorcing her. After I tell her everything there won't be anything else between me and her and it's all going to be about me and you." The man tried his best to convince Gabriella to not break everything up.

"That's the problem, don't divorce Elena for me, divorce her for you. That's why we need time alone so you could also figure out why you don't want to be anymore with her. If you would say now because of me but deep down you still love her, that won't help any of us."

Jungkook kept silent and din't had an answer because he knew what Gabriella was saying was true.

"I'll go and get my things ready and I'm leaving. I wish you the best of luck and believe me I'm doing this for us to be happy. It's going to hurts but at the end we will figure it out." Gabriella kissed his cheeks before going upstairs leaving Jungkook alone in his thoughts.

He knew that she was right but it was hard to accept it because of the pain that it's causing.

He lifted his head up and sighed loudly, there was no backing off now.

Actually there was no backing off the moment he confessed his feelings to the girl who was going to leave him in a couple of minutes.

***
Sadly to announce that this is coming to an end...