•33•

3th person p.o.v.

The party finished and there's still no word exchanged between Jungkook and Gabriella and the girl couldn't figure out why.

She knew he was mad about something but she didn't do anything for him to be mad at her.

They were now on their way back home and just like the first car ride, it was quiet. But not the comfortable quiet, it's the one where you could feel the tension.

They arrived home and Jungkook was the first to get out if the car and go inside.

Gabriella and Jimin stood outside. "My car is here, I'm going home but do you want me to stay?" Jimin asked and the girl shook her head.

"Are you sure?" He asked once again.
"Yeah no need to worry." Gabriella smiled at him.

"Okay then but if there is something, just one ring and I'll be here by the speed of light." Jimin warned and Gabriella could see in his eyes how serious he is.

"Goodnight Jimin." She said and walked to the open front door.

She closed the door and let out a sigh, she was heading upstairs when Jungkook talked.

"What do you thought of the party?" He asked with his deep voice.

Gabriella could feel her heart beating faster, the tone that Jungkook was talking with wasn't a good sign.

She turned around to were Jungkook came out of the living room but he noticed her playing with her fingers, a habit when she's nervous.

He had his blazer off and was left with his black shirt which the first three buttons were open.

"It was alright." Her voice was quite.

"Did you have fun?" He was walking towards her. She swallowed down before replying, the nervousness she was feeling was way to much.

"Yes." She answered but she didn't knew if it was the truth or not.

"Aha." Jungkook kept coming closer until he stopped right in front of her and putted his hand in his pockets, "Was it because of Yoongi?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" She was confused about his act.

"You two seemed to get along really well." He took a deep breath before continuing, "Tell me Gabriella, do you go and do that to other guys what you do to me?" He asked in a whisper.

Her confusing grew more and more.

"Jungkook, what are talking about?" She was about to say something else when he started.

"Oh no let me correct you, it's Mr. Jeon to you baby girl, do not forget that you are still a worker here." She could see his eyes getting darker but that's it, he can't disrespect her like that.

"That's why I want to quit." She turned around and was about to walk upstairs when he grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"I'm not done yet," He hissed, "isn't it already enough that that Jimin guy came with us and him lecturing me like I am a little kid?" Jungkook yelled and his voice echoed in the house.

Gabriella took her arms out of his grip, "First do not raise you voice at me and second Jimin was just saying what was best for us."

Jungkook just laughed and looked away. "What's so funny?" The girl was trying to hold back her tears, the man in font of her didn't knew that his yelling and him laughing right now at nothing was scaring everything in her.

He looked at her dead in the eyes before answering. "Us." He said.

Gabriella was shocked at first but at the end she laughed too and it was now Jungkook's turn to be confused. "You're right, how can I say us? Since you asked me out? Since you asked me to be your girlfriend? Orrr since you still aren't single?"

The tables have turned but Jungkook's anger was raising with every second.

The angel was playing in the devil's field but she couldn't feel the heat that was raising and the fire that was creating.

"Jungkook I seriously want to quit, I can't take any of this anymore. You have no idea how disgusted I am with myself. I am in love with a married man, I've kissed the man who I should babysit his child. Never ever did I saw this coming." She took a step closer to him.

"The fire that you came and created inside of me is not calming down." She pointed at her chest.

Just like the devil was at first destroying everything in the angel's field, it was now her turn to come and destroy everything at his.

"Do you think I like the way we are at, do you think I liked it when people asked me what I was to you and I had to say the babysitter?" Her tears were now running down her cheeks and she didn't mind.

"And then you come and just yell at me for no reason just because you are jealous. When you are with Elena I didn't come and yelled at you because I was jealous, you have all the right to. Just like I have the right to talk to other guys because they don't know what is really going on."

"But you know what really is going on." Jungkook finally started talking but his voice was now calm and broken. "At the party I wanted to hide you and run away from everyone. I want you to be just mine Gabriella." His voice broke down with his last sentence and there were now tears forming in his eyes.

"That's also my wish, I want you to be just mine Jungkook."

Both the angel and the devil's field were destroyed at the moment and neither of them had the power to recover it.

"I'm really tired Jungkook and I want to sleep, please." She pleaded and he stared at her for a little, just like he used to stare at her, before nodding his head.

"Okay I- euh I'll be out for a little. I need some air." He said and stormed out of the house before she could say anything.

***
Surprise another update today 🦋