•26•

Another update :)) I have a feeling you're going to love this chapter, enjoy
***
3th person p.o.v.

Gabriella looked at his eyes trying to find out if he was serious or not, if he was joking or not.

He walked and stood right in front of her, keeping the eye contact and leaned against the counter that was separating them.

"Same beautiful eyes, same beautiful smile." Jungkook continued but his voice was in a whisper and much lower.

"Same beautiful personality." He leaned back and began to walk to the girl who was frozen in her place.

"Same beautiful voice." He stopped right in front of her, now without anything separating them.

"Same beautiful hair." He stroked her hair and putted it behind her ear.

His voice was still low and in a whisper when he moved closer.

"Same beautiful lips." He caressed her lips with his thumb.

Gabriella's world stopped, she was just staring at the movements Jungkook was doing.

Her heart was beating out of her chest and she was afraid Jungkook would hear it.

But he was in another world, all of his attention was now on her lips.

He leaned in, his left hand holding the girl's chin.

He leaned more in and the little space between their lips was almost closed.

And there it was the moment they both were dreaming of.

The moment when they both are feeling the fireworks, the butterflies in their stomach.

The moment when both of their worlds stopped.

The moment when they kissed.

It was a small kiss when they both pulled apart and looked at each other's eyes but it held so much love in it.

But when Gabriella came back to her sence her eyes widened and pushed Jungkook away.

She sat there taking in all what happened. How? How did that happen? Where her thoughts.

She hopped of her chair and was going to walk away when Jungkook grabbed her elbow.

"Why are you running away?" He asked a little bit mad after she pushed him away.

"Stop it Jungkook! Stop!" Gabriella raised her voice a little and tears became to form in her eyes.

"Stop playing with my feelings." Her voices cracked making Jungkook's heart melt at the sight of her like that.

"I'm not" Jungkook wasn't able to finish his sentence when the broken girl interrupted him.

"Yes you are, you have been playing with my feelings this whole time. First you do something, then you go to Elena and now you have a girl that you love."

The tears where now falling from her eyes like waterfalls.

"And what you do is kissing me." She tried to calm down but it wasn't that easy.

"Gabriella can't you see it?" Jungkook asked and walked closer to her.

"It's you, it's you that I love." He grabbed her cheek and titled her head so she was looking at his eyes.

"It's you you fool, it's you that I have been talking about all this time." Jungkook gave the girl a sad smile but tears were also formed in his eyes and pulled Gabriella into a hug.

When he heard her sob he tightened his hold on her. He wanted to protect her with her in his arms, he wanted to let her feel safe in his hold.

He tried to calm her and calm his self down.

"We can't Jungkook." Gabriella tried to say when she was pressed against his chest.

He pulled away to look at her face and whipped her tears away.

"We can't do this Jungkook, you're still married. I don't want Jay to hate you, to hate us. I don't want you to cheat on your wife, I don't want you to cheat on her with me." Gabriella shook her head, trying to get the thought of her kissing a married man out of her mind but Jungkook still tried to calm her down.

"I know baby, I know but calm down please. Everything will be alright." Jungkook lifted her chin so she would look right into his eyes.

"Listen to me, everything is going to be alright. What happened now was eventually going to happen, we should stop lying to ourselves. This had been going on for a while and we both know it." He looked deep into her eyes, he know he would calm her like that.

Gabriella nodded her head, she didn't know what to say, she was still trying to take everything in.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jungkook asked with a smile after a moment of silence.

Gabriella looked at him with her eyebrows frowned.

"The kiss." Jungkook said still with a wide smile. He didn't want to think about Elena now. It was only about him and the girl that was standing in front of him.

She let out a laugh before hitting his chest playfully and Jungkook pulled her back into his arms.

Her head fitted perfectly between his neck and shoulder.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this moment." He said with her still in his arms.

"And I would have waited my whole life if the result means this." He closed his eyes enjoying the moment.

"Me too." Gabriella said in a soft voice, she could feel Jungkook's heartbeat.

And after her sentence she could feel Jungkook's heartbeat go faster and she smiled at that.

They stood like that for a moment, enjoying each other embrace.

"Jungkook." Gabriella said breaking the silence.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook answered and the girl smiled at the nickname.

"What are you going to do about Elena?" She asked softly, she didn't wanted to ruin the moment but the fact that the man she is hugging is married will haunt her forever.

"I'm going to tell her that I want a divorce when she comes back. My relationship with her was on the edge for the past few weeks anyways." Jungkook sighed.

Gabriella pulled away and looked at his face that had a smile on it.

"So I'm not the cause of you two falling apart?" She asked.

She didn't want to be the reason, what was she going to tell Jay when he grows up? That his father divorced his mother because of her?

"Not at all baby, don't worry about it, alright?" And with that Jungkook kissed her head.