•31•

3th person p.o.v.

Gabriella was out of the bathroom wearing just a robe and drying her hair with the towel when she heard a door slam shut.

She jumped at the sound, she thought it would be Jungkook but why would he shut it this hard?

The girl hoped that he wasn't mad about something. That's the last thing she wanted at the moment.

She sighed before sitting down in front of the mirror and starting doing her hair.

She putted on makeup and lifted her hair into a bun with some loosen strands.

Finally she got to put on her dress and heels. When the girl looked in the mirror, she was really happy how she looked.

She has grown loving herself, loving the way she looks, loving all her imperfections and perfections.

She had to love herself for her to be strong, she had to love herself for her to grow, she had to love herself for her to be her.

When she was done she could feel the nervousness growing inside of her.

Gabriella took a deep breath in and let it out slowly and was about to open the door and go downstairs but before she could someone knocked on her door.

"Gabbi? Are you done?" She heard Jimin says and the girl answered with a yeah.

He opened the door and saw her standing right in front of it with a wide smile on her face that shined brightly.

Jimin was out of breath and his eyes were wide with his mouth slightly open.

"Wow." Was all what he managed to let out.

"I know right." Gabriella jokes still with the wide smile that now matched Jimin.

"You're also looking really good." The girl complimented.

"You ready?" The man who was standing at the door asked and the girl nodded her head.

Jimin grabbed her hand and went out of the room, heading downstairs where Jungkook was waiting nervously.

He didn't know what was waiting for him but he knew that his breath is going to be taken away once he sees her.

Because of nervousness he was walking from right to left and the opposite in the hall until he heard the sound of heels hitting the ground.

That's when he stopped, midden in the hall with his back facing the two who were walking downstairs.

He wanted to turn around but he couldn't find the courage to do so because he was too scared.

Too scared to fall more than he had already fallen for the girl he met a month ago. The girl who he used to talk to normally but with his heart beating slightly faster is the same girl that he can't talk with without thinking about holding her in his arms.

He closed his eyes and took some deep breathes, he was still trying to forget how nervous he is and how he is sweating but the feeling didn't seem to leave him especially when he felt and arm on his back and someone calling his name in a sweet voice, the sweet voice that immediately calmed him but at the same time made his heart beat ten times faster.

He finally turned around but his head was down and he was met with the black dress until his eyes kept going higher and finally meeting hers after what felt like ages for him.

But when Jungkook finally did he could't seem to be looking away after it, he couldn't seem to be thinking anymore as if everything in him was taken away and is stolen by the girl who was standing more than stunning and shining so brightly in front of him.

It's the first time that he felt like this and that's why he couldn't describe it, it felt weird but he didn't hate the feeling of it in fact it felt good, the good weird feeling that he always wanted to feel and never new he wanted it so bad.

It was actually a never ending feeling whenever he was with her but right now, at this moment, it felt like this feeling that he couldn't describe is going to explode in him.

It was going to explode and he couldn't do anything to stop it but it's not like he wanted to.

His slightly opened mouth wanted to say something but nothing came out and just like they say actions speak louder than words.

Jungkook pulled Gabriella by the waist and kissed her so deeply and harshly, wanting to show her how much she meant to him, so wrong but so right.

She could feel how needy he was and how bad he wanted this.

It was as if the devil was dancing with the angel, trying to fight each other but at the end they know they will be back to the dance.

Jungkook pulled away and rested his head against hers, for the first time he felt like crying.

"Why, why didn't you show up earlier in my life?" He whispered a question they both didn't had the answer to.

After he backed away he finally got to talk, like Gabriella gave him back his voice that she has stollen.

She had that affect and impact on him, where she could just steal his soul and give it back to him wherever and whenever she wanted.

Like the angel can steal the evil from the devil itself but what he didn't knew was that the devil gave his evilness to the angel and as concussions the angel wasn't an angel one hundred percent anymore.

That's when she couldn't stop herself from giving herself to him and that's when he couldn't stop his heart from giving himself to her.

"You're and looking amazing." He finally breathed out but it was once again stolen when she smiled at him.

"You're too, handsome." The girl with flushed cheeks said.

They were so caught up in the moment and lost themselves in the dance that was happening between them, that they didn't even realized that Jimin went out of the door and was waiting outside the whole time.

"We should go now." Gabriella said and Jungkook nodded his head before offering his hand to her and when she took it... that's when the real dance has begun.

***
Sooooo someone started school since the beginning of this month :]