•13•

Gabriella p.o.v.

The next day I didn't want to go to work, I wasn't in a good mood and I just didn't want to see Jungkook. I didn't know why though, I just don't want to.

Even if I go Jay isn't going to be so happy cause I won't play that much with him. I decided to call Jungkook and inform him that I'm not coming to work today.

On the third ring he picked up.
"Hello?" I heard him say from the other line. Even his voice is making me nervous right now.

"Good morning Jungkook, I called you to say that I'm not coming to work today."
"Why?" I could imagine him furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm not feeling that well today so I'm just going to rest a little." I faked a cough just in case he isn't believing me.

"Ow okay, well make sure you rest well then and drink something warm for your cough."
"Okay thanks."

"Goodbye Gabriella."
"Yeah goodbye." I pressed the red button and trowed myself on my bed.

I'm a mess. I don't know what has gotten into me lately.

Jungkook wouldn't go out of my mind especially yesterday and I began to dislike Elena more now.

I don't even know what Jungkook sees in here, she's really rude and I think that I have spend more time with Jay then she ever had.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her. Hate is a big word but I don't like her either. I get it that she's jealous over her husband and everything but she's going way too far.

I decided to go and take a hot warm shower just to get all those thoughts out of my mind.

I let all the thoughts fade and relaxed my muscles felling the hot water. I just love it when I take long showers, it's just relaxing.

After an hour I went out and got dressed and decided to make something to eat since I still haven't got anything from this morning.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting in my living room bored and didn't know what to do so I called Jimin to see if he can come over.

"Hey Gabbi." He answered cheerfully like always.
"Hey Jimin, where are you?"
"I just finished work. Why?"

"Can you come over? I'm bored."
"Aren't you suppose to be at work?"

I paused a little before answering.
"Didn't felt like going today."
"Already?" He chuckled.
"Jimin" I whined, "are you coming or not?"
"I'm on my way." He answered which made me smile.

"Okay I'll be waiting." I said softly.
"Gabriella, is there something wrong? Your voice is different."
I let out a heavy sigh, I need someone to talk to about Jungkook and Elena and there's no one better than Jimin.

"Actually yeah, it's about Jungkook and Elena."
"Did they did something again? I swear if they did something I wi-"

"Jimin calm down, they didn't do anything. It's just me."
"Are you alright?" His voice was soft.

"Yeah just come here so we can talk."
"Okay I'll be there." With that he hung up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••