•17•

Gabriella p.o.v.

When I got home I called Jimin to come over and ask for his opinion.

"Well.. I don't know." Was his answer which received a glare from me.

"Seriously I don't know, it's your decision after all. If you say yes then it means you're going to be in like a prison, a fun one though. And if you say no, just like they said, you're going to be really tired then."

I let out a sigh for like the thousand time and leaned my head back at the sofa.
"Why is work so difficult."

"Are you sure it's only the work that's difficult for you?" He asked and rose an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked at him, sitting on the opposite couch.

"How's your relationship with Jungkook?" At that I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Well I assume that as bad."
"Please, I don't want to talk about him."

"And why's that?" He kept pushing further.
"You know why." I answered simply, wanting to change the subject.

"Look I know you too well and I know that's something up so tell me everything." Jimin looked serious so I had no other choice but to tell him everything and he was listening really carefully.

"So yeah, that's all." I waited for an answer but didn't get any and when I looked at him, he looked really concentrated.

"Jimin? What are you thinking about?" I asked in a soft voice.

"There's something with him. He can't do all of that and then come to you and talk about how much he loves Elena."

"And why not? She's his wife." I said in an irritation.
"Yeah but like there's like something wrong but I can't figure out what."

I let out a chuckle. "You sound like a detective or something."
He simply just smiled.

"You should say yes?" He said suddenly after some moment of silence.
"Pardon?" I ask confused.

"About staying at their house for two weeks, you should say yes."
"And why?"

He smirked before answering. "You could spend more time with Jungkook so you can figure out his problem plus he told you that I can come over, it should be fun with me and Jay."

"Oh come on Jimin, there's nothing wrong with him plus I'm trying my best to avoid him because I'm only getting hurt, by the way I don't know how Elena offered me this. There's something wrong with her not him."

"Maybe it was Jungkook idea."
"Yeah possibly."

"But say yes, come on it's Jay and if Jungkook is going to be at work the whole time then you aren't going to see him that much."

I thought about what he said and he was right.
"Yeah, I'm going to say yes." I nodded my head and Jimin's smile couldn't get any bigger.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day when I went to their house I didn't saw Elena's car which means she's already at work.

I knocked at the door and Jungkook opened it wearing a suit like usual.
"Good morning." He said with a smile.

As much as I want to hate his smile, as much as it makes my heart flutter.
"Good morning." I stepped inside and took my jacket of.