•24•

3th person p.o.v.

And he really did love the feeling of it, wanting it to be more. He was so happy that he didn't want this day to end, he didn't want Gabriella to go to sleep.

He wanted to be with her again laughing so he could see her beautiful smile once again.

Jungkook sat there in his bed staring at the ceiling with a small smile. He wasn't really thinking about anything, he simply just laid there.

Maybe he was afraid that if today ends, tomorrow wouldn't be the same. There would be no laughing, no jokes.

And that they would be back at the awkwardness that he hates. He was only hoping for the best when he closed his eyes even though he knew he wasn't going to fall asleep any time soon.

He felt like he was once again back a teenager, having a crush on that one girl in his class and today he had finally the courage to go and talk to her.

He suddenly heard footsteps coming from the hall that caused him to open his eyes and get out of bed.

Maybe it was Jay who was having a nightmare or maybe Gabriella but what would she be doing so late? He questioned himself.

That's when bad thoughts came up in his head, what if it was a stranger?

He furiously opened his bedroom door which caused to scare the girl who was passing by.

"Gabriella?" Jungkook asked confused, "what are you doing out here?"

"Oh I was in the kitchen, drinking water." She answered still a little frightened.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" She asked but Jungkook shook his head no.

"I can't sleep." He answered truthfully.
"Me neither, I was tired but I don't seem to fall asleep." Gabriella said following with a soft sigh.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Jungkook said the idea that came up in his head.

"Right now?" Gabriella asked a little bit shocked, "Isn't it kind of late for a walk?"

"Well that's what I normally would do if I couldn't go to sleep, so you wanna join me?" He asked with a soft smile.

She thought a little bit about it but at the end it wasn't really a bad idea. "Sure."

Jungkook smile grew wider "Let's go then."

They went together out of the house to the garden, the moon was shining brightly.

There was no sound, everyone was asleep except for the two young people who where walking in the garden.

"The night is so beautiful." Gabriella said looking at stars who were covering the black sky.

Jungkook looked up to see the infinity amount of stars and back at Gabriella who looked so tiny in his eyes.

"It is." He smiled but he didn't knew if it was because of the sky or because of the small girl in front of him.

She looked back at him with the little smile that was already placed on her lips.

He kept looking at her with the same look making her shy and a little bit uncomfortable in which she let out an awkward chuckle.

"What?" She asked him but he kept looking at her with the only light shinning on them was coming from the moon.

"Nothing." He shook his head but the smile never left his face.

Jungkook began to feel a little bit sad because he wanted to held her in his arms, to show her his love and to give her the love she needs but he couldn't, he can't do that.

"Do you want to sit down for a bit?" Jungkook asked and Gabriella nodded her head before they both sat next to each other on a bench, staring at the beautiful night sky.

"How does it feel to be married?" Gabriella asked out of nowhere which made Jungkook look at her surprised.

"Why?" He asked not answering her question directly.

"I always wanted to stand in a white dress, that's almost every girl's dream, but is it really that special?" She asked another question.

Jungkook looked back ahead of him and took his time to answer her question.

"At first, later on you will get used to it I guess." He answered but his answer made Gabriella curious.

"Is this how you feel?" She asked looking at him and he turned his head back to her.

He became lost in her eyes that were looking so pure at him.

When he finally managed to take his eyes off of hers, he answered her.

"If you found the right one than every moment is special, wherever you're married or not. But when you get married with that person, everything gets more special and that could go forever on."

Jungkook wasn't smiling this time, he was just looking ahead of him with his eyebrows lightly furrowed.

"Did you find the right one?" Gabriella asked softly in a whisper, she didn't want to make the man uncomfortable nor did she want him to feel uneasy.

At the moment she didn't care about her feelings if he said yes or no, she only wanted him to be happy.

But Jungkook didn't knew what to answer but he just wanted to open up to the girl who was sitting next to him, waiting patiently for his answer.

He let out a sign and ruffled his hair. "At first," he paused for a second, "I was happy with her and everything seemed to be perfect but with the time one of us changed and I don't want to talk bad about her because I don't know if the problem is from me or her."

He looked at Gabriella for a moment to see her listening to him with all her attention.

"And I don't want you to think bad about me but I think I'm falling out of love for her." He looked down ashamed saying that.

"Why do you think that?" Gabriella asked another question, she wanted him to open up to her and she was ready to help him.

Jungkook looked at her, a hint of his answer. He couldn't just say that it's because of you.

He knew if he'd say that then Gabriella would think she's cause of his relationship falling apart.

"I'm falling for someone else."