•5•

Gabriella p.o.v.

My alarm ringed at 8 a.m. but because I always put it off I was awake at 8.30.

"Oh My- nononononononono. I'm going to be late, I'm going to be late." I sang through the house.
"Come on Gabriella why are you so stupid."

I putted on a high waisted jeans and a white hoodie with white sneakers.
"Ok let's put a little make up cause I don't want to scare Jay."

"Ok all done let's go."
I hopped in my car to see I don't have that many gas left.

"Dude seriously? Pff I don't have time to go get coffee so it will be enough to drive me to their house."

"Oh god help me please." I began to pray when a dumb ass person was riding really slow in front of me. I mean come on dude even a bicycle is faster than you.

After some minutes I finally arrived at their house. It was around 9:10. Oh God I hope they aren't mad especially Miss Elena.

I ringed their doorbell and my heart was beating like crazy.

And for my luck Jungkook opened the door because if his wife opened it she will lecture me for sure.

"Oh hey Gabriella, come inside."
"I'm so sorry Jungkook that I'm late but I was tired from yesterday and an old man decided to drive in front of me."

"You aren't late at all, you're actually early." He said with a chuckle.

"What?" I looked at him shooked.
"Yeah, I start work at 9:30 but Elena start her work at 9am." He laughed.

I had my moth open a little. Is he serious now? I want to kill myself. I sighed and looked down.

"I thought you two works at 9 so I was hurrying and all."
"I'm sorry we didn't tell you."
"Oh no it's okay." I gave him a fake smile.

Dude I almost got in a car accident and I hade to make my makeup in 3 minutes without running it and I still didn't got my coffee. It's totally okay.

And just like he can read my mind.
"Did you hade your coffee?"
"Oh no I didn't."

"Then come and have coffee with me and Jay is also having his breakfast."
I smiled, a real smile now and followed him to the kitchen.

"Good morning Jay Jay!"
"Gabriella! Good morning." I went to him and kissed his cheeks.

"How are you doing?"
"I'm good, you?"
"I'm better now."

"Gabriella, do you want your coffee with sugar?"
"Yeah two scoops please."

"Daddy can I go and play outside?" Jay asked.
"Yeah you can go."
"Thank you!" Jungkook grinned at him. Ooh how adorable.

After he was done with my coffee, he gave it to me and sat in front of me.
"So Gabriella I don't know that much about you. Tell me."

"Uhm well I'm not that good at presenting myself." I let out a nervous laugh.

"I'm 21 and just finished my first year at the university, I live alone now in a apartment. I really like music. I always listen to music and I like to sing and rap, even make my own music. I also dance. Uhm I like watching movies, I'm more into action and comedy movies."

"Do you like romantic movies?"
"Uhm no not really but I like romantic comedies."

"Ah nice me too."
"What about you?"
"Huh?"He looked at me a little surprise.

"Tell me about you."
"Ah um I'm 25 almost 26. I'm also into music and movies. I'm the CEO of my company so if you're late one day, I can wait cause I can go whenever I want."

"You're the CEO?"
"Yeah, surprised?" He smirked at me.
"Actually yeah a little hah."

"But that does mean you can always to be late. This is still your work after all, just make sure you are here before 9:30. Deal?"
"Deal."

"But aren't you... of you know what it's nothing."
"No ask."

"I think my question is a little personal."
"Just ask it and then it's my choice to answer or not."

"Weren't you then a little young when you got married or when you turned into a dad?"
He sighed and looked down before looking back to my eyes.

"I was, I was your age when I married Elena."
"Ah don't say it like that, it makes me feel really young and it's looks like you are old."

"Aren't I already old?"
"No, of course not. No one gets old, everyone has a little baby inside of them."

Jungkook smiled at me and looked deep into my eyes. "You really think like that?"
"Yeah come on be honest, when you go to theme park you also want to get into the rides that Jay gets in."

He stared to laugh now, it's the first time that I hear his laugh with his bunny teeth.
"Actually yeah you are right."
"See, told ya."

He looked at his watch before standing up.
"Well I will go now, you can always call me if there's something."
"Okay."

He went first to the terrace to say bye to Jay.
"Bye Jay, be brave and good with Gabriella okay?"
"Okay daddy." Jay kissed his cheek and gave his dad a hug.

"Bye Gabriella."
"Bye." I waved at him and closed the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Jay had the best time of our lives. We played everything he wanted and his games were really fun. But his room was now a whole big mess.

"Ohh... Jay I think we should clean this mess first."
"Oh but Gabbi, I don't like cleaning." He whined and I smiled at him devilish.

"Don't worry I will make it fun. We are going to clean your room just how I clean my house."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook p.o.v.

Me and Elena arrived home at the same time and when we got inside we heard loud music coming from upstairs.

"What? Did she throw a party or what?"
Elena went upstairs and I went behind her and we followed the sound of the music. It was coming from Jay's room.

We opened the door to see Jay and Gabriella cleaning the room while they were dancing and singing their heart out.

"We can take it slow!" They both singed while looking at each other, after that they brushed their noice against each others.

Seriously those two kids, I smiled wide at them until Elma turned the music off and my smile faded.

Oh ow this isn't going to be any good.