•16•

Gabriella p.o.v.

Couple minutes have passed and I was still standing at the same place, I was too shocked about what happened that I didn't move.

Why did he came so close and if Elena didn't call him, would he have kissed me? All those thoughts were in my head and I couldn't find any answer.

Only for one.
Did I like it?

If I got to be honest then yes, I did. I mean who wouldn't like if their crush kissed them?

I heard them coming and that's when I quickly went to another spot in the kitchen, trying not to make it obvious that I was standing at the same place daydreaming for like 10 minutes.

"Gabriella me and Jungkook will be going out for a little, alright? Take care." Elena said from the kitchen door.

"Okay, bye." Good I wouldn't be seeing them for a little.

I heard someone clear their throat and I knew immediately that it was Jungkook. What does he need now?

I turned around with a smile on my face.
"Yes?"

He stared for a little before looking somewhere else.
"Euhm about what happened couple minutes ago"

I wanted to tell him that I don't want to hear anything about it because I'm pretty sure he was going to say something that I didn't want to hear but I let him speak.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't meant to and I don't know what came into me all I know is that I didn't mean the last part."

That's when I heard my heart break.
"I love Elena and I know she isn't being friendly with you but that's because she's jealous. She's someone who's really nice but when it comes to jealousy she's totally a different person, give her time and she will loves you."

He smiled while talking about her. Of course what did I expect, she's his wife and the mother of his child.

"I hope you can understand." I didn't known what to do. I was having a heartbreak with each word he said.

"Yeah I understand." I tried to hold back my tears. I don't even know why I'm so sad it's just a stupid crush not that I'm in love with him.

He smiled. "Really?"

I tried to smile back but failed. "Yes, I mean, I don't even know what she's jealous about."

"Cause your beautiful that's why." And here we go.

The one moment you break my heat and the other moment you make my heart beat as fast as it could.

"Thank you." I finally managed to smile back.

"Well I will be going now. Have fun with Jay and once again I'm sorry."

So you see it as a mistake that you've done while I see it as one of the best moment I ever had.

"Don't be," like really don't be sorry, "and you too have fun with Elena."

With a last smile and a little thank you from him he went out and shut the door behind him.
It's like he came into my heart destroyed everything in it and went out.

Leaving me alone to deal with the mess he caused while he doesn't even see what he has done.

"Gabbi let's go and play outside!" Jay came in cheering making me forget everything.
"Okay let's go."

2 hours have passed until Jungkook and Elena came back home and they wanted to talk to me privately.

So I left Jay alone in his room and followed them downstairs to the living room.

I was a little nervous, what do they want to talk about? Was it about what happened in the kitchen?

"Gabriella sit down." Jungkook said while he sat next to his wife, putting his arm behind her on the sofa and I sat in front of them.

"Yes?" I asked quietly.

"Are you nervous?" He asked raising and eyebrow.
"No." But you could clearly hear that I'm nervous.

He just chuckled while Elena spoke. "Don't be it just to inform you that I'm going on a business trip for two weeks."

Well I finally got something good to hear today.
"Oh okay." I tried to say calmly.

"And Jungkook is going to be really busy in his work and doesn't have really a schedule when he's going to work or when he comes back home. It can be at 5-6 in the morning and he can come back at 10-12 p.m."

"Why that?" I asked curiously.
"There is someone important that is coming next week to our company and we have allot of work to discuss about." He answered while I just nodded my head.

"Because of I'm not going to be home plus Jungkook isn't going to be home that often, I'm asking you if you want to sleep here for the next two weeks."

I just stared at her, is she serious?
"I-I don't know," I let out a little laugh, "as you know I have another life when I'm not at work."

"And we understand that so on the weekends you're off." Jungkook said.

"Euhm I don't know."
"You have time to think, I'm leaving in three days but I prefer if you give me answer as fast as you can because if you say no I have to inform his aunt and let her know that Jay is going to stay with her for two weeks."

"But can't I just babysit him from when Jungkook leaves until he comes back."
"It will be hard for you." Jungkook spoke this time

"You have to be here early in the morning and leave late at night so you want have that much sleep plus it can be dangerous for you to ride late at night."

I nodded my head, he does have a point.
"Okay I will think about it and I'll try to give you an answer as fast as I can."

They both smiled and I stood up to walk back upstairs but Elena stopped me.

"You can go home if you want, me and Jungkook are staying here with Jay."
"Oh okay well I will get my things from Jay's room and I will go."

I went upstairs and in Jay room seeing him playing with his toys.
"Jayjay I will be going home now." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Already?" He asked with a pout making me giggle.
"Yupe." I answered and grabbed my bag.

"Come here." I kneeled down and opened my arms widely for him as he ran to me for a hug.

"Bye Gabbi" he said and waived.
"Bye Jayjay."

I turned around was about to walk to Jay's bedroom door until I founded it open and Jungkook was standing there with a small smile.

I stopped for a moment but then walked to him.
"He really loves you, doesn't he?"

Was the first thing he said when I approached him.
"Yeah."

We walked together downstairs to the front door.
"Think about it Gabriella, it's a good offer plus you can bring Jimin over if you want. After I saw how much Jay likes him,I don't have a problem with him."

"Okay, let me think about it." I opened the front door and stepped outside.

"Alright, take your time. See you tomorrow."
"Bye."

As I got in my car I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes.

___________________________________
I have finally updated 🙌🏼
I'm so so sorry but I hade exams and I was just too busy but Monday is my last exams so I will have plenty of time to write. Once again sorry for the waiting.