•12•

Gabriella p.o.v.

I went with Jay to his room and played football/soccer with him on his playstation.

I always let him win of course and also because I'm not that good of a player.

"Ah I win again!" Jay cheered while I sat there with a pout.
"How do you do that? You're only 5."

"It's because you are hitting the wrong buttons." I turned my head to the door and saw Jungkook standing there.

"Well I don't know how to play." I said and looked down.
"I'll help you." He came and sat next to me on the bed.

"Come on Jay let's play another round but I have to teach Gabriella how to play, just how I taught you."
"Okay." Jay nodded and pressed the button for us to play once again.

The game started and to be honest, I had no idea what I should do.
"Euhm what should I do?" I whispered to him.

"Look first you have to press this one so you can steal the ball." He putted his right hand on my right hand.
"And then you have to run with this button over there." He put his left hand on my left hand which caused me to lean a little agains him.

"Just go, go.." he was whispering but because of our closeness I could feel his breath hitting my neck.

I tried to move a little away but I couldn't because Jay was sitting right beside me on the other side.

"And there you go, you score." I didn't even noticed that we've made a goal.
"Ow thanks." I turned my head to give him a smile but he also turned his head towards me and our faces were too close.

I think I'm the only one with the awkward feeling cause he just smiled and turned his head back to the screen.

"You can play with Jay, I'm going to kitchen to have a cup of water." I stood and rushed to the kitchen.

I'm taking things too far and overthinking which I shouldn't do, it will only lead me to bad paths.

I got a cup and filled it with water still having those thoughts in my head. I leaned against the counter and sighed. Of course he wouldn't be thinking of those things.

He has a wife and a child. He only know me for some days plus I'm just the babysitter of his kid. And it isn't like I like him or something.

"Gabriella?" I jumped from the sudden voice and turned around to see him standing with his hands in his pockets.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you but are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm good, why?"
"Oh no, I just thought something was down." He shook his head and let out and a laugh.

"Ow everything alright." I managed to give him a fake smile.
"I actually haven't spoke to you about Jay or the job. How is it going until now?"

His question caught me off of guard. I haven't thought about it and to think about the job itself, I didn't want it to be my job forever.

Sure I love Jay but this isn't my dream job. I'm starting university in two moths so I wouldn't have time anymore for Jay.

"Gabriella?" I didn't realize that I zoned out and that Jungkook was now standing in front of me.

"Seriously, is there something wrong?" He furrowed his brows.
"No, I just didn't expect you to ask me a question like that." I let out an awkward laugh.

"But Jay is amazing, he's way too cute." I smiled at him.
"And the rest?" He took a step closer.

"The rest?" I asked confused.
"Yeah, me, Elena and about how long you will stay."

"Ow, well," I took a deep breath before continuing, "I have to babysit Jay so I shouldn't really be bothered by you or Elena. Not that I am."

I hope he's believing my lie cause those two are bothering me more than anything. Elena is a pain in the ass and everything that happens between me and the man who's standing in front of me stays in my mind.

"And about how long I will stay that will depend on my university. About two moths I will start again with my studies so I don't think I will have enough time to babysit Jay.

"Oh but I don't think anyone is going to be better than you Gabriella," he took another step forward, "thank you for loving Jay so much." He gave me a small smile that caused my heart to flutter.

"You're welcome." I smiled back.
We stood there for a moment, no one was saying anything but just staring into each others eyes.

Our "moment" got interrupted when we heard the front door open and close.
"Babe I'm home." I heard Elena yell.

Jungkook turned around and walked to the kitchen door. "I'm here, babe."
He smiled, I could still see them from where I was standing.

"Oh hi." Elena wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her waist.

"How was work?" He asked and pecked her lips.
"Same as always." She answered tiredly causing him to smile.

"Hey Miss Elena." She turned around to me.
"Ow hi."

Well is this awkward or is it just me?
"I will go and get my things from Jay's room and go." They both nodded and I passed them and went upstairs.

I felt something heavy on my chest but I couldn't figure out what it was. All I wanted was to go outside and get some air.

"Jay, your mom is here so I'm going home."
"Oh okay." He pouted.

He never failed to make me smile, I took my bag and went to him and kissed his cheek.
"See you tomorrow JayJay." I smiled at him.
"Bye Gabbi."

I went downstairs and to say goodbye to Jungkook and Elena but when I entered the kitchen I saw them making out.

I gasped and when they heard me they let go of each others.
"Oh I'm so sorry but I was just going to say goodbye."

I turned around before they could say anything and rushed out of their home. I don't know what is happening to me but when I was outside I gasped for air.