•25•

3th person p.o.v.

Gabriella looked at him out of words. She would have never thought that the two's relationship is falling apart.

They look happy together, even tho they can get into fights, that's normal for someone who's in a relationship and it should be more than normal to a married couple.

She didn't even know how to feel, never ever did she thought that Jungkook would say something like that.

Jungkook kept looking at her, he wanted to see her reaction but it was just as he expected.

"But it's really complicated." He continued and looked back at the moon.

"Every love story is complicated, love is never simple." Gabriella sighed before she also looked ahead.

"Any experience?" Jungkook asked curiously and Gabriella chuckled to herself.

"He already has someone." The girl shook her head, disappointed in herself.

How could she fall for a married man? A man that has his own family. Even if she's never going to move on from this love, she would never steal him.

She won't be the cause of his family falling apart, Gabriella wouldn't forgive herself for that.

"I shouldn't be falling for him, I'm not going to steal him. I don't want to be that girl." She continued and you could hear her sadness in her voice.

"And you," she turned around to Jungkook to find him already looking at her,

"you should keep your eyes to yourself baby boy," she paused once again, "Forget that you are my boss for a moment and think that I'm your friend you're getting advice of."

She smiled at him, the smile that could light up his whole life. He smiled back and nodded his head.

"You already have someone Jungkook," Gabriella turned her tone in to a serious one, "I know that you know that you can't go and fool around, right?"

And once again Jungkook nodded his head.
"Try to keep your family together Jungkook." Gabriella finished her advice and was about to stand up when Jungkook stopped her.

"Believe me I've tried, I seriously did but she just won't come out of my head. It's impossible."

The boy felt like crying because of all his failed missions of him trying to ignore the girl that is sitting right in front of him.

The girl that he is opening his heart to, the girl who he is getting closer to every time they are together, the girl that his heart beats crazy for, the girl who is turning him sixteen again.

The girl who is the babysitter of his son.

"I'll be destroying my family if kept being with them without any love, I will never lose my love for Jay but for Elena, I don't think I do love her as in the beginning or maybe she wasn't the one for me all this time."

Jungkook took a breath before he said all that he kept inside of him all this time.

"Because if she was the one that I've been looking for, then I would have never loved someone else, my love for her wouldn't have changed nor maybe disappeared I-"

"Maybe?" Gabriella interrupted him with a soft smile and titled her head to the side, she got him trapped in that small little word.

"Your love could've have changed but it can be just the time right now, but when you are sure that it disappeared that's when you should let go of her."

Gabriella kept on giving him advices, she wanted the best for him. She didn't want him to regret his decision when it's too late.

Jungkook kept silence, he didn't know what to say anymore.

"Come on, let's go to sleep now. You have to let your mind rest for a little." Gabriella stood up and was walking past him put he grabbed her hand making her stop.

"Thank you Gabriella." Jungkook said and stood up to face her. "Thank you for listening and saying the right words, for understanding me and not judging me."

He looked down at her eyes, the beautiful eyes he fell in love with. The eyes that he thought they were gorgeous the first time he saw them.

As for Gabriella, every time she stared at his eyes, she becomes more and more lost in them. They held so much love in them and you can calm down just by seeing them.

"Anytime." She whispered with a smile and turned around to walk to her room, leaving Jungkook behind standing alone.

The image of her eyes is still stuck in his head.

"How?" He whispered to himself. "How are you going to help me move on from you?"

The next day Jungkook was up early and was making breakfast for the three of them.

"Good morning." Gabriella said when she saw him in the kitchen.

Jungkook turned to the voice and smiled, he was happy to see her.

"Good morning sleepy head." He called her when he saw her eyes closing.

"I wouldn't have been sleepy if someone didn't kept me up at night." Gabriella joked making Jungkook chuckle.

"Well that someone was going to sleep when someone else decided to drink a cup of water." He grinned and Gabriella playfully glared at him while taking a sip of the coffee he placed in front of her.

"Anyway why are you up early?" The girl asked.

"I didn't really sleep to be honest, your words kept playing in my head." And the image of your eyes under the moonlight, Jungkook wanted to say.

Gabriella hummed in response, she didn't know he would take her words that serious.

"Jungkook," she called him.

"Yeah?" He turned around once again to give her all of his attention.

"Tell me a little bit about her." She said even if she knew it's going to hurt her to hear him talking about the girl he loves but she have to put her feelings aside now.

Jungkook smiled, how is he going to describe the girl he loves to the girl he loves.

"She's just like you." Was his answer.

***
The support I'm getting is amazing, thank you 🥰