🍭II - ˗ˏˋ Daddy Taetaeˎˊ˗

~please check the introduction again because I added some things about Tae's and Jungkook's personalities~
・・。。・゜゜・。。・゜。。・゜

Kookie's little eyes sparkled as his fingers touched the material of the picture "he" he pointed the older's face "want" the boy said with a little smile on his pink lips.

"You like him?" the mother said "He's my son Kim Taehyung"

"Kim Taehyung" the boy repeated and smiled more.

"That's right!" She said as she caressed Kookie's head.

Kookie then put the picture apart and looked for his mother with the eyes "momma! I want him!!"

The older woman, Kookie's mother, effortlessly turned her attention to the boy "what do you want, Kookie?"

Jungkook pointed at Taehyung's picture followed by a pout "I want!" he said in a low tone of voice "he daddy!"

"Oh my God!" the woman exclaimed looking at Taehyung's parents and immediately trying to apologize "Don't take him seriously, he's just joking, right, baby? You're just joking"

But Jungkook wasn't just joking . In response, the little boy shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest as his pout got bigger "NO! KOOKIE WANTS DADDY TAE" he yelled "I WANT DADDY TAE"

The woman hid his face in embarrassment, Taehyung's parents were left in one piece looking at the younger boy who was just having a tantrum over his son.

"DADDY TAE"

"Jungkook please, don't call him like that" the woman begged "I will get you him but please stop calling him like that"

Finally, the magic words were pronounced. Jungkook relaxed his face and smiled widely at his mother knowing he once again got what he wanted. His feet started to move in excitement and he turned his head to his plate to keep on eating. He easily turned his attention away, letting the adults have a word.

At his side, Taehyung's mother and father didn't know what to say, they were speechless. Was this some type of joke? Should they laugh or take it seriously?

They didn't have to think much because when their eyes met the desperate look of Jungkook's mother they knew the answer right away. Then she awkwardly smiled before saying "How much would your son accept for taking care of Jungkook?"