🐥XI - ˗ˏˋ Jimin ˎˊ˗

When Taehyung told Jungkook he would be going with him to work the boy couldn't believe it. He thanked Taehyung like a hundred times before they got in the car and Tae drove them towards their company.

Taehyung had never in his life been aa nervous as he was right then. He kept fidgeting and for instances looking at Jungkook who had his eyes concentrated on the landscape as he hummed some children song.

"Kook" Tae called him and in the blink of an eye Jungkook was looking at him with big eyes "you have to promise me something"

Jungkook nodded with his head, his bangs falling over his cute eyes "yes daddy"

"You have to behave ok?" Taehyung hated the way it sounded, more like he was begging Jungkook not to mess up "Don't be naughty"

Kookie giggled as he put his hand over his mouth "Kookie promises daddy"

•°time skip°•

Taehyung arrived at the company grabbing Jungkook strongly by the hand.

The moment he put a feet at the office everyone smiled widely as if they were waiting for him to arrive. Suddenly Taehyung was surrounded by a lot of people Jungkook didn't know and the little started to feel uncomfortable.

Taehyung greeted every person there with a warm smile, the atmosphere full of joy and laughter but Jungkook was pissed off.

"Daddy!!" He screamed kicking the ground with his feet.

He had screamed pretty loudly but only a few people heard him and that pissed Jungkook even more.

Luckily one of those persons who heard the boy agony was Jimin. Jimin instantly ran towards him to greet him.

"You're Jungkook, right?!"

Jungkook frowned and shook his head "Kookie" he corrected.

Jimin smiled widely and lightly squeezed the little's right cheek "Nice to meet you, Kookie! My name is Jimin"

Jungkook was now smiling an looking cutely at the older man, happy he was receiving attention from someone.

"Kookie remembers Jiminie"

"You like Jiminie?" Jimin teasingly asked while peeking a glance at Taehyung. He wanted to talk with him but the man was still distractedly talking to the other employers.

"Yeshh!!" He exclaimed and clapped his hands.

Jimin looked at Taehyung again and this time he captured his attention. Jimin didn't hesitate and screamed towards him "I'm going to take Jungkook out".

He grabbed Jungkook by the hand when he saw Taehyung nodding and then being attacked by several questions about Jungkook.

Jimin internally laughed when he imagined Tae answering those questions. Poor man

The two boys walked outside to the garden and Jimin made Jungkook sit in one of the benches. He wanted to know a lot more about Jungkook. He was sure that even if Taehyung was now his caregiver and he had the intention of taking care of Jungkook, he had probably no idea about how to handle littles. And Jimin was in agreement of helping him with Kookie. He himself had experiences with littles, his little sister slipped into littlespace almost twice a week and Jimin was always there for her, always supporting her and giving her what she needed.

"How is little Kookie?" Jimin questioned giving the conversation a start.

"Good" Jungkook answered as he moved his body back and forth.

"And how is big Kookie?"

Jungkook held silence for a bit and his body stopped moving. Jimin inclined his head, checking on Kookie's behavior.

"Big Kookie is ok" he murmured and again continued shaking his body in his seat.

"Can I talk to big Kookie?"

"No" jungkook shortly answered and closed his arms around his chest.

"Ok, then we won't talk with big Kookie, seems like you don't like him?"

Jungkook didn't answer, he gave Jimin a bad look and then looked away.

The young man took a deep breath. Even if Jimin had a lot of experience with kids and also with littles he still found Jungkook very hard to handle. Most of littles easily opened up with him, or they easily slipped out of littlespace so they could talk to him but Jungkook wasn't putting a lot of effort in the conversation.

"Kookie wants daddy Tae!!" Kookie screamed and got up in the bench "Jimin take Kookie to daddy" and he signaled him with his finger.

Jimin was shocked with Jungkook's behavior. If he found Jungkook cute at first he was taking it back now.

Indeed, Jungkook was very cute but he also was very bad mannered. He was standing in front of him with a pout in his face, pointing at him with a finger as his cheeks started to get more and more red.

"Hey! That's not how you ask, Kookie.."

Jungkook was about to say something again when they both heard the voice of another man behind them.

"Jimin, Taehyung calls you" he said and his eyes travelled directly towards Jungkook as he awed "who is this cute boy?

Jimin stood up and gave the man two taps on his shoulder "he's all yours, Jin" he said as he disappeared from their view.

••••

𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 ♡ |