👑XVII - ˗ˏˋloveˎˊ

The sweet touch of his lips was soon cut off by a snap back to reality.

WHAT THE FUCK, TAEHYUNG?

Painfully Taehyung made a distance between the two of them, lips disconnecting craving for more, and once he did he felt so empty it was hurtful. His vision got blurry as he tried not to look at Jungkook in the eyes, he didn't want to see his face or lips because that would lead him to kiss him again. He was going crazy.

"I'm so sorry Kookie, I didn't mean..." he began to say but he couldn't continue, he didn't know what to say, what was even his excuse? His voice was trembling and his entire body shaking, he thought he would fall to the ground right then and there with Jungkook watching.

"Kookie feels so better" Jungkook let him know at the same time he stood up off the water, his naked body displayed for Tae's eyes to see but Tae didn't dare to put his glance on him "thank you daddy"

Tae turned around quickly to grab the towel and he put it around Jungkook's shoulders never looking down and only looking at Jungkook's face. The towel was long enough to cover Jungkook's entire body and Tae was relieved because of it. He exhaled the hair he was holding, cheeks painted in rose.

"Can daddy help Kookie dress up?"

Taehyung froze at the petition, a ball of saliva getting stuck in his throat. He gulped with struggle. He denied twice with his head, once for Jungkook and another time for himself.

"No. Kookie can dress up alone" Taehyung roughly said regretting the tone of voice and immediately trying to cover it up "We're gonna be late baby, daddy needs to get some paperwork from his office okay?"

Jungkook nodded with a strange look in his face, he didn't understand his daddy's weird behavior but he let it slide as he got himself out of the bath, smiling at the reminder of Tae's soft lips.
He had had kisses from other people before, more than kisses, but why did it feel different with Taehyung?
For the first time in ever he felt loved and alive.