🌃XX - ˗ˏˋgoodnight pillsˎˊ˗

No.
He couldn't let it happen.
He couldn't allow Jungkook to be a unhappy little.
He couldn't allow an apologize out of his mouth for things he wasn't guilty of. Wrong.
He couldn't stand to see him on the ground, hurt and ashamed but still having the strength to apologize.
He realized how much love and attention Jungkook needed, how broken his little world was. He wasn't gonna let Jungkook alone. Never alone.

Big tears rolled from his eyes to the ground where Jungkook was still laying. He quickly got rid of them, knowing that him crying would only make the problem worse and wouldn't help Jungkook at all.

"Baby, are you okay?" He sweetly asked, his strong large hands grabbed the boy's waist, pulling him up.

He sat on the chair Jungkook had previously used and placed the little on his lap, drying his tears with his finger tips. How could someone so beautiful be so sad?

"Come on, don't cry Kookie. Daddy is not mad at you" he smiled at him and he surprisingly got a smile back from the younger "that's a good boy" Taehyung praised and followed to kiss Jungkook's forehead.

"Let's have some dinner, mm? What do you think about that?"

Jungkook didn't answer his question, he just got off Taehyung's lap and ran towards the fridge to get his banana milk. Taehyung grabbed the milk for him and told the little to go play with his toys so he could cook them something to eat. Jungkook obeyed and Taehyung was left alone in the kitchen.

He put some yellow milk in a  feeding bottle for Jungkook. His eyes travelled to the drawer in front of him, fingers slightly touching the knob before angrily opening it and revealing its content.
His mother's words echoed in his mind.

Once in the morning, once in the night. That if you don't want to hear him cry all day long .
One in the morning to make him feel relaxed and two if he gets too whiny. Two of them will make him fall asleep almost immediately. Goodnight pills is what Mrs. Jeon calls them. You can just tell Jungkook's it's his medicine.

His doctor said he normally  just needs one of them to feel okay but use two if you can't handle him anymore or if he's a danger for you or for himself.

With a deep sigh he grabbed the pills with animalistic anger. He closed his eyes and spilled two of them inside of the container. Then he enthusiastically mixed it with the yellow liquid until there was no sign of them anymore.

Jungkook would never notice. He'd just fall asleep maybe even before dinner was ready.

Taehyung hated doing that to him. It was such a shame. But he couldn't handle him.
The crying.
It killed his soul.

At the end, he thought he was doing what was best for him. He was sure Jungkook would thank him for making him sleep because that way he was ending his suffering, at least temporarily.

"I'm sorry, Kookie" he babbled out before swallowing his pain, grabbing the feeding bottle and heading the living room where he'd find Jungkook.
Innocent Jungkook.